New Member/New VooPoo Drag S

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingCigars

Nov 3, 2020
Yesterday I bought a VooPoo Drag S, along with American Patriots juice by Naked. My initial impression is that is didn't really provide the cigar like tobacco taste I was hoping for. Plus I can still detect some sweetness, which I don't care for at all, but I guess that is the case with all juices. So I'm going to look around for a juice that is more what I want. I am/was a weekend cigar smoker, and that was put to a half due to dental implant surgery, and the permanent denture prosthesis won't go in for another four to six months. So vaping is taking the place of cigars for now. Which brings me to a couple of questions as a newb:

How often should I be cleaning the pod and tip? I didn't use my Drag S that much yesterday (22 puffs?) but noticed some condensation inside the pod tip. I cleaned off the outside of the pod tip with alcohol on a cotton square, and used a cotton squab to clean around inside the tip. There was a light brown residue already. Glad I don't inhale!

When I want to change the juice in my pod, besides emptying it out, is there is special procedure for cleaning inside the reservoir? And what else should I be cleaning? I am going to be a weekend only vaper, and then only in the late afternoon/early evening while enjoying a beverage. Basically two hours a day, taking occasional draws (like I did with my cigars).

The salesman at the vape shop I bought my Drag S said something about keeping it sitting upright, and if I weren't going to be using it for a couple of days, take the pod off. When doing so, should the pod sit tip/mouthpiece up or down?

Thanks!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I bought a VooPoo Drag S
Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in VooPoo Vaping Discussion and chat:
Voopoo
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

• Informative
Reactions: HigherStateD

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
U don't have to worry about condensation...I mean it always forms fast when u vape...ofc u can clean once a while the driptip outside with a paper towel or even inside stick it a bit...but will still form very fast and it's ok....

About the pod I don't know how drags pod is...but if u can remove the coil and all that is left is a plastic pod tank then u can clean it with soap and everything just make sure to dry it totally before use...

If u vape only at weekends I guess no problem I would just place my vape where it don't get dust or anything...or maybe put a paper towel on the top of driptip...

Yes if u leave it for few days have it sit straight...and u can remove driptip in case there is a leak and better not go on the mod that's why the guy told u that...u can leave the pod standing with driptip looking up...
When I change juice I don't empty my tank I just add it even if it's different flavour..takes some time for new flavour to taste but I don't mind...

If I was you I wouldn't even empty it...or maybe put little juice at a time so there is not much juice inside when I am done and refill when use again...

About the juice there are many juices that are called natural extracted tobacco's and they taste in my opinion exactly like cigarettes except the bad burned paper taste...
I know there is a brand of ejuices called black note that have many cigarettes flavours and one is cigar...
Other here know much more maybe...
But those ejuices don't have no sweeteners....I tried and are very good

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My initial impression is that is didn't really provide the cigar like tobacco taste I was hoping for.

DownTheRabbitHole.jpg

Reactions: Superuser187

VapingCigars

Nov 3, 2020
    Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in VooPoo Vaping Discussion and chat:
    Voopoo
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
    My mistake, sorry about that!

Reactions: BrotherBob

VapingCigars

Nov 3, 2020
    U don't have to worry about condensation...I mean it always forms fast when u vape...ofc u can clean once a while the driptip outside with a paper towel or even inside stick it a bit...but will still form very fast and it's ok....

About the pod I don't know how drags pod is...but if u can remove the coil and all that is left is a plastic pod tank then u can clean it with soap and everything just make sure to dry it totally before use...

If u vape only at weekends I guess no problem I would just place my vape where it don't get dust or anything...or maybe put a paper towel on the top of driptip...

Yes if u leave it for few days have it sit straight...and u can remove driptip in case there is a leak and better not go on the mod that's why the guy told u that...u can leave the pod standing with driptip looking up...
    When I change juice I don't empty my tank I just add it even if it's different flavour..takes some time for new flavour to taste but I don't mind...

If I was you I wouldn't even empty it...or maybe put little juice at a time so there is not much juice inside when I am done and refill when use again...

About the juice there are many juices that are called natural extracted tobacco's and they taste in my opinion exactly like cigarettes except the bad burned paper taste...
    I know there is a brand of ejuices called black note that have many cigarettes flavours and one is cigar...
    Other here know much more maybe...
    But those ejuices don't have no sweeteners....I tried and are very good
    I'll say thanks and keep it at that, as I'm not supposed to post any further in this forum. See you in the others!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    No drip tip to worry about if you're using the 4.5 ml pods, but wipe the outside as you feel you need to. Your coil will leak a bit underneath, just pop it off and wipe the bottom of the pod and the connection area on the mod now and then.

If everything starts to taste off, change your coil. Not sure which coil your using.

I use the Drag Max and I'm also using the pod 510 style connectors on normal mods, and various pod devices with 510 adapters for the Drag pods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread