New member of the AltSmoke Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Hi everyone, I have my very first Silver Bullet (in Sexy Green) on its way to my doorstep! I am looking for the dimensions of the Silver Bullet, and cant seem to find them on the AltSmoke Website? Particularly looking for the circumference. I wanted to get a fat tank or something for it. I understand that the J-tank 5.5 mil and Phat Tank Liquinator 5.5 ml will fit pretty good, but they never seem to be in stock, especially in the right color config. Looking for alternatives.

Any ideas on the circumference or alternative tanks that 'measure up'?

Thanks!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Welcome to the SB clan!

Circumference of the SB is just a hair over the size of a quarter. :) I'm a big tank user. The J-Tank will fit excellent, as will the MAP tank. I don't have first hand experience with the Phat Tank, so I can't really speak to that one.

Personally, I use the DC tanks that AltSmoke sells, or the E-Z tank. The DC Tank from AltSmoke is a bit smaller than the SB's circumference, but i think it looks great and the price is right. :)

NC_Fog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Central N.C.
The Silver Bullet is 4 1/4" tall and 1 1/8" in diameter. I just joined the Altsmoke family myself just a couple of weeks ago. I first bought the Silver one but a couple of days later I ordered another one in Silver Vein. The wife couldn't believe that I was going to take the nice shiny silver one outside. "You need one for outside and leave that one on your desk", she said. I told her to hold that thought, immediately went to the Altsmoke site and ordered the other one. I love my Silver Bullet's.

Last edited:

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Hello and welcome! I've also only recently joined the altsmoke family and love my bullet. I've currently got a naked green phiniac glass tank on mine and it matches the diameter perfectly.
a6f964a0-502e-7328.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Hello and welcome! I've also only recently joined the altsmoke family and love my bullet. I've currently got a naked green phiniac glass tank on mine and it matches the diameter perfectly.
a6f964a0-502e-7328.jpg

Oh, I quite like that. Is that a Regular size or a Tallboy?

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Yeah Im getting either the black or green (or both) as soon as they come in stock on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. They just look too great. Either my Name sandblasted or the Cosmic one (or both!). Oh, and my new Silver Bullet hasnt left my hands since I received it. It's absolutely perfect in every way. Solidly built, hits well, feels good in my hands. <3 it.

thanks for the pics of the tanks, they look really good.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I was thinking about getting my girlfriend an omega, she's got her long girly nails and can't hit the button on the SB too well haha. She's out growing her pink ego-c kit and of course needs pink replacements... :banghead:

She's a carto girl so the top press would probably work really well.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I was thinking about getting my girlfriend an omega, she's got her long girly nails and can't hit the button on the SB too well haha. She's out growing her pink ego-c kit and of course needs pink replacements... :banghead:

She's a carto girl so the top press would probably work really well.

It should, but have her use two fingers to depress it. A pinch action with thumb and pointer finger works best.

Very nice looking setup. If I was not so used to my Omega I would build myself an SB and run a tank on it.

I would think that you would have at least a SB in every color, no?

Btw, thanks for the tip on when the Stormtrooper color was released. With me being in Korea, I had to wait until around 2am to check the stock status. I finally ordered my first SB!

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I would think that you would have at least a SB in every color, no?

Btw, thanks for the tip on when the Stormtrooper color was released. With me being in Korea, I had to wait until around 2am to check the stock status. I finally ordered my first SB!

LOL in a way yes I have every color that I ever made. Just no point in having them sit around me all the time. If I feel like a different color or device I grab one from the shelf and build it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread