New member post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onekoool

Feb 18, 2015
LA, CA
I am a new member and wanted to say Hi. I just got a Tobeco kayfun v4 and its leaking alot form the airholes, I have the diagram with the numbers to the parts and have been looking to replace the o-rings as mentioned in other posts. everywhere i go to buy o-rings have an outer diameter and inner diameter and thickness, does anyone know exactly what size i should get for #16 & #18 o-rings. the diagram says 11x1.5 and 10x1.5 but is that the inner or outer diameter. my tanks o-rings are way wider than that and a few i bought are either too thin or too thick and cant close it down completely. i would appreciate any help :)

chav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2014
Virginia
Welcome! I haven't used a Kayfun yet :unsure: But I'm sure someone here is a bit more knowledgeable on the subject. That being said are you sure it's the o-rings that need to be replaced and not your wick, I know that on a lot of RTA's if you don't wick it just right, your juice can flow in to the air holes on the deck, it's an issue i've found with most of my rebuildables at least. What are you using to wick and how tight is it in your coil?

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Welcome Onekoool

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 9.36.08 AM.jpg

Onekoool

Feb 18, 2015
LA, CA
Thanks for the welcome posts everyone! I have tried different size wicks. I use organic cotton and keep pack them snug, not too tight in the coils. I lose a lot of juice and as soon as I poor the juice in and fills up to about 1/4 it starts leaking out. I have taken my oring in to match them up but I think my orings are too wide now for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread