• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New member with supplier problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefflan

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
South Coast UK
Hi guys,
Have been lurking here for ages gleaning excellent advice. Thanks to you all for that. Would firstly like to say hi to all.
Wow, this has been one steep learning curve for me. I,m having problems with an order i placed with the electronic cigarette company. Basically it hasn't arrived although sent recorded delivery. Day 4 now so I emailed them to ask if they could help. Their help culminated in a blunt email from from what i presume is the owner telling me to wait till 22nd July to see if it arrives. They will do nothing till then.
Is it just me or does that seem very poor service? I posted for advice under their section of this forum before I was advised that they control that part of the forum.
Please guys, am I being unreasonable?

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Yeah just unlucky. Def a problem with Royal Mail but it's Tecc's customer service or lack of it that blew me away. Never been treated like that before. Anyway, like I said, not here to bash so thanks for your input. Appreciated :thumb:

Jeff there are plenty of suppliers out there so if ya dont like the service find a new one :p and if i as told to wait that long lol i'd just order from china :D i live in ireland and when i'm getting stuff from the uk thats posted by royal mail recorded delivery i usually get it in 2 days time.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
Hi Jrd,
Recorded delivery. It's not the fact that it hasn't arrived. It's the way I have been treated that I have issues with. Recieved a rather blunt email finaly telling me that I was to wait the full 14 days and that was that.
Just wanted to hear from others as to wether they thought this fair or not.

I'm guessing the 14 days is the point at which TECC can claim on postal insurance. If they refunded you and then you recieved the item it's more hassle for you to then return it and if you didn't return it then they lose money, if they send a replacement out the same problem occurs so I can understand the delay in this case.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I think the original posters point is how he has been handled by the head of tecc (is that Jason)? I've seen some of his posts, looks like you got the bad version of him :(

When i was looking to buy a sd from tw i emailed jason and well i never got a reply back so i went and bought it from trog's website, dunno if thats the same guy but just saying. a lil email saying its gona be a so and so days would have been nice.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Least you got your sd in the end. What do you think about it Crash? People who have one seem to rate it. I like the idea of a longer lasting 901 as my 510 just kills the flavour.

i absolutely love it time. one fully charged baterry normally lasts me a day of vaping, the charger they send with it is quit **** though in my opinion it takes around 7 hours to full charge the battery, i got one of deal extreme and it does the same job in about an hour n a half and only set me back like 6 or 7 euro. Another positive thing about the sd is the batteries and atomizers are so cheap 5 attys for 20 pounds on tw ot tecc and 4 batteries for i think 4 euro of deal extrem i've been told a battery will last for up to 3 months with out losing quality. The thing is its a juice hog though but if anything can simulate "real smoking" this is it i mean the throat hit is amazing, my 084's seem really whimpy when compared to it. Great investment i'd say, and i'll go as far as to reccomending it to anyone

it also tends to really enhance flavors you can really taste the strawberries n menthol in it. i like to load it up with some cigar with 0 nic when i'm at the pub for a long night of vaping, and just keep a mini or 084 on me for my nic urges. oh and after a few big hits the atty tends to really heat up, i burned myself on it the other day

Last edited:

Jefflan

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
South Coast UK
Hi guys ,
Cheers for the replies.
I originaly posted this in the TECC part of the forum ( rather stupidly ) and Jason has been on there to cover his back. It wasn't really even their "policy" of making the customer wait until TECC could claim that got me. It was just the complete lack of good old fashioned customer service. I will certainly NEVER recommend or purchase from any of Jason Croppers sites ever again. Have found good overseas suppliers now (thanks to you guys). Thanks once again for all your help:thumb:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi guys ,
Cheers for the replies.
I originaly posted this in the TECC part of the forum ( rather stupidly ) and Jason has been on there to cover his back. It wasn't really even their "policy" of making the customer wait until TECC could claim that got me. It was just the complete lack of good old fashioned customer service. I will certainly NEVER recommend or purchase from any of Jason Croppers sites ever again. Have found good overseas suppliers now (thanks to you guys). Thanks once again for all your help:thumb:

i read what was going on in that forum as well, so i guess to each their own personally my order order was shipped pretty quickly, which china supplier did you decide on?

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Heaven gifts, Ruyan is it?
I'm sure TECC are great as long as you don't have a problem. Anyway, I'm sick to death of going on about them. All I did was choose the wrong supplier lol.
Wanna put that behind me now.
Are heaven gifts any good? Have seen them recommended on here

yea they're pretty good, you can try eastmall as well. i've used both of them before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread