The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by adamshanklesreo, Aug 31, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. adamshanklesreo

adamshanklesreo Full Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Ft. Payne
    I've been vaping since March of 2011! I have a reo grand mini.

2. noncognitivist

noncognitivist Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    North Charleston
    Hows that working for you? I'm still stuck on the fence as to get a provari, tried and true, or to camp out his website to see if I can get a REO VV on opening night.

3. Chronic Dripper

Chronic Dripper Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Mission BC
    I've got a Reo Grand, bottle and battery go forever, hey( noncognitivist ), just a thought here, the bottom feeders are esentially an easy way of dripping, so you use a 510 or 306 or an adapter with a 901 for instance, or even the new 3 hole betterlife drip atty. Anyways point being these are all available in LR ( that's what's recommended ). I use a LR 510 at present and like I said in a previous post....It Vapes Like a MAD WHORE !! Why on earth would you pair it up with a VV ? waste of $$ in my mind. Ya can't put a clearo on it for instance. I just think with a " Bottom Feeder Mod " a vv is uneccessary, less you're gettin a Power Baby or Gripper or a box mod along those lines, one that takes some kind of tank.

4. Darkwitless

Darkwitless Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2010
    KY
  5. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    Ohio
  6. Amadodesertlady

Amadodesertlady Full Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Arizona
    I have only been vaping two days this go around after buying an ego my son recommended. Tried Red Dragon, Blu, and Green Nicotine in the past - they all left me wanting to smoke. But the ego is great and the forum has been very helpful so far

7. Amadodesertlady

Amadodesertlady Full Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Arizona
    I have been reading about the provari - but for now, I am content with the ego. I am only two days out tho

8. wkbryson

wkbryson Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Philippines
    Welcome! I love the Reo's. I have 2 Reo Grand's, and both of them are KICKed. Only if there was a VW Reo with an 18650 battery then that would be perfect. I use 18490's and go through 3 batts a day. The KICK auto shuts down if the battery voltage reaches 3.7v. :(
    I would love to get hold of the VV Reo that is going to come out.

9. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.