Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Yeah, I was off playing poker online. I'm vaping a custom peanut butter-apple blend from mount baker Vapor at 65pg/35vg, in a Nimbus clone atty on a Sentinel M16 with dual 9-wrap micro-coils of 28g kanthal and sterile cotton wicks. Basically, this is the build: Dual Micro Coil with Cotton Build on Nimbus RDA from Ehpro - YouTube
Flavor is rich and changes constantly as the battery and wicks drain; the vapor production is good, though it's more about the density of vapor than the volume.

Are you new to vaping or just rebuilding?

Willf145

May 21, 2014
Illinios
Thanks for the video noble i will watch it in just a moment is it you in the vid? And im semi new to rda /rbas i am just looking for a good setup for the nimbus clone , i am a ex hookah smoker so i vape instead of hookah so i prefer big fluffy flavor lcouds i know thats alot to ask for , the build i was thinking of doing was a 24 guage super nano single coil, look it up on youtube its by rip trippers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Thanks for the video noble i will watch it in just a moment is it you in the vid? And im semi new to rda /rbas i am just looking for a good setup for the nimbus clone , i am a ex hookah smoker so i vape instead of hookah so i prefer big fluffy flavor lcouds i know thats alot to ask for , the build i was thinking of doing was a 24 guage super nano single coil, look it up on youtube its by rip trippers

No, that's not me in the video. Though now that I think about it, I probably look a bit like Varos but with glasses and less hair. As far as internet personalities go, I think I prefer his distinctly more zen approach to riptripper's over-the-top sensationalism, entertaining as it is. Anyway I hope you're not just jumping into the riptripper stuff without spending a lot of time getting to know your multimeter and learning about battery safety. I hate to be a buzzkill but rebuilding attys requires some patience and homework. Read the stickies on ECF concerning battery safety, if you haven't already. Sub ohm dripping/cloud chasing entails a certain amount of risk. For instance, if you're using a Nimbus clone to do super nanos, you have to drill those air holes bigger. The airflow you get with the stock airholes won't be enough to cool the coils during use. Those things get hot.
Be careful and be safe.

braveheart889

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
SZ,Guangdong,China
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread