Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. Are you vaping or thinking about starting? If you have questions, this is the place to ask them. We all have been where you are now, so remember no questions is considered too dumb to ask.

If you are vaping what type of gear are you using? What type of ejuice do you like?

:)

Welcome to ecf. Are you vaping or thinking about starting? If you have questions, this is the place to ask them. We all have been where you are now, so remember no questions is considered too dumb to ask.

If you are vaping what type of gear are you using? What type of ejuice do you like?

Hey I've been vaping for 5 year's now. Right now some of my favorite mod's I have are my Yihi SX mini Gclass, Minikin v2, Voopoo drag black resin, and Hotcig R233. My favorite tank's are Crown 3 and Valaryian, Cleito 120, and Freemax Fireluke with the rta section and Freemax Neutron star. I have several Rta's I use as well and Rdtas.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hey I've been vaping for 5 year's now. Right now some of my favorite mod's I have are my Yihi SX mini Gclass, Minikin v2, Voopoo drag black resin, and Hotcig R233. My favorite tank's are Crown 3 and Valaryian, Cleito 120, and Freemax Fireluke with the rta section and Freemax Neutron star. I have several Rta's I use as well and Rdtas.

As far as juices go I love fruity juices
Wow. 5 years is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.
Do you use store bought ejuice or do you DIY?

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If you have questions, this is the place to ask them. We all have been where you are now, so remember no questions is considered too dumb to ask.

Why is the Sky Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread