Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear of your loss... I think the Electronic Tobacconist still carries some V2 in stock, which may tide you over in the interim of finding an alternative.

Which V2 did you use or use most often? That may help someone answer your question better. I do know a lot of people who like cig-like e-cigs enjoy the Juul or something similar. I use one occasionally as well. The biggest problem for me is the lack of flavor choices, but there are some additional flavors available via compatible juice pod (Ziip and others) or by using Blankz refillibles, which allow you to use your own flavors.

Reactions: smacuser

BergaminiL

Nov 11, 2018
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear of your loss... I think the Electronic Tobacconist still carries some V2 in stock, which may tide you over in the interim of finding an alternative.

Which V2 did you use or use most often? That may help someone answer your question better. I do know a lot of people who like cig-like e-cigs enjoy the Juul or something similar. I use one occasionally as well. The biggest problem for me is the lack of flavor choices, but there are some additional flavors available via compatible juice pod (Ziip and others) or by using Blankz refillibles, which allow you to use your own flavors.

I heard that Juul bought them out and not continuing the V2 Line. I use both the prefilled cartridges as well as the e-juice to fill. I had upgraded to their pro line, V2 Pro Series 3, bigger battery and filled with the Menthol Platinum PG Menthol liquid.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
No local shops, they were based out of Miami, FLa. In the USA
I meant shops that could help you find another similar vape. It is not uncommon for products to be discontinued. If flexibility is a challenge might want to look into buying a setup you can maintain yourself and not be reliant on the whims of commerce.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to ecf.

41MCiQbYI%2BL.jpg

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Welcome to the ECF

There is a surprising number of people mourning the end of V2.

Personally, I am having a party for people of the world being saved from these abominable people and their disgraceful business model.

It was never a good product and it was insanely expensive for what it was. I celebrate their end. If anybody goes back to smoking, then ok, that's sad but people have choices. It was either their choice or ignorance to be ripped off for too long.

I don't like ignorance in this world. Deliberate choice I can do nothing about. I call it a win they are gone. Do not mourn their passing. Get a new system that is much better and much cheaper. :thumbs:

You could buy a JustFog Minifit. It's a refillable pod system that is almost as cheap as it gets. It's better than anything V2 ever sold. Honestly.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hi,
    I am new here because I have been a vapor since 11-11-11 and have been with V2 E cig. They recently closed down without any warning, so now I need to search for something similar to the juice and e cigs that I have loved.
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    These folks may still have them:
    V2 Cigs - In Stock November 2018 | Electric Tobacconist® USA
    Could refer to my answer here:
    So V2 shutdown...
    re:
    Cheap E Cigs | E Cigarettes Online for Sale | Vapes For Sale
    e-Cig Cartomizers / Atomizers
    Bogetech 808D Cartomizer 5-pack
    EVcigarettes.com - Search Results for "Mega/XL KR808D-1 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers"
    Cartomizer - SmokTech - KR808D-1 Single Coil

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread