Athens,Greece
I'm serious,here is a pic of a new member of ECF:
th

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Any questions, do not hesitate to ask as there are a lot of wonderful people here willing to help out when we can.

You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily depending on where you live.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm fairly new and I feel like in the matter of the couple weeks that I've been here I've learned more than I could have ever done researching things just by myself. If you plan on doing anything that's out of your comfort zone somebody might even help you individually and allow you to just ask whatever questions you need to on a one-on-one private message basis in addition to the general response questions that you have for the Forum as a whole. If all you're interested in is just basic vaping stuff that's probably not necessary but for me I was interested in using an RTA and that was way out of my comfort zone considering I'd only ever use all-in-one devices and never even had an external battery mod. Even though I have been vaping for three years I learned more in 3 days in this forum! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread