Status
Not open for further replies.

CemO

Nov 27, 2020
Turkey
Welcome to ECF, CemO. Whatcha vapin' and for how long? How long and much did you smoke?
Thank you, i am vaping since 2013 and before that i had smoked 21 years. Lately i am in love with pod systems and vaping with two voopoo argus air . Favourite juice is five pawns castle long salt version. Altough i have started vaping with dekangs :) through ancient aio systems like joyetech elips and egrip.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Thank you, i am vaping since 2013 and before that i had smoked 21 years. Lately i am in love with pod systems and vaping with two voopoo argus air . Favourite juice is five pawns castle juice salt version. Altough i have started vaping with dekangs :) through ancient aio systems like joyetech elips and egrip.
    I started vaping in late 2014 and regularly smoked for probably almost 35 years. At first I was using a flavor named 'Turkish Bold' and mojito or lime flavored juices. I started to use DIY liq about a year and half after I started. I switch between vapin' just my unflavored base and that base with some flavors (Southern Maryland Computerguy) added. You definitely made a good switch going from cigs to vapin'. Again, welcome to this great forum.

Reactions: CemO

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: CemO
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread