New Mini E-cig Starter Kits Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading that some people on the forum wanted to try out the New Mini Cig from e-cig.com but did not want to order from them. I am a new supplier in Ontario, Canada and have 10 Starter Kits left of the NEW MINI CIG.

I am selling the starter kits for $75CAD(~$60USD) they include; 2 lithium batteries, USB charger, wall charger, and 5 cartridges.

I will have the rest of my product and pricing on my website which will be up in a week or two. If anyone is interested in purchasing the new mini cig send me a PM.:thumb:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I did recieve my order, It took awhile to get but i got 20 starter kits and some extra carts. They told me my order was going to take some time because they didnt have any batteries, but 2 weeks later they sent my order.

it seems they might have solved their supply problems whatever they were and are able to supply now.. my advice as a seller would be to play down your connection with them and sell the product on its own rights..

the e-cig people with their abysmal communications (some would say lies) have not done themselves any favours.. it will pass with time but they are not well liked at the moment..

best of luck.. if the product is any good u will sell them..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread