New mod choice / cargo-tank questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gromit

Nov 6, 2013
London, UK
The Mod:
My Vamo has decided it doesn't want to play anymore (dreaded 02 error), so it's time for a new mod. Been looking around and am thinking about a Joyetech eVic or maybe an eMod. I like the geekyness of the eVic, but the submerged atty in the eMod looks interesting, although could be just a novelty? Any thoughts / recommendations? Ideally being able to use my current 18650 batteries would be cool.

The tank:
Having tried just about every conceivable vaping format (including spending hours swearing at fusewire and my fat-fingered inability to make a usable mesh wick), I think I've finally settled at XL Cartos with a carto tank. Suits me in a lot of ways. Apart from two problems.

1. I can't seem to find a pyrex tank, only plastic ones. Anyone know otherwise (I'm in the UK)?

2. I'm forever accidentally pulling my tank off (not a euphemism!) and ditching my juice everywhere (I'm not doing this on purpose, honest!)... is there such a thing as a screwable tank, or some kind of mechanism to keep it closed? I'm sure this must be a common problem but haven't heard anyone else moaning about it??

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
The Mod:
My Vamo has decided it doesn't want to play anymore (dreaded 02 error), so it's time for a new mod. Been looking around and am thinking about a Joyetech eVic or maybe an eMod. I like the geekyness of the eVic, but the submerged atty in the eMod looks interesting, although could be just a novelty? Any thoughts / recommendations? Ideally being able to use my current 18650 batteries would be cool.

The Tank:
Having tried just about every conceivable vaping format (including spending hours swearing at fusewire and my fat-fingered inability to make a usable mesh wick), I think I've finally settled at XL Cartos with a carto tank. Suits me in a lot of ways. Apart from two problems.

1. I can't seem to find a pyrex tank, only plastic ones. Anyone know otherwise (I'm in the UK)?

2. I'm forever accidentally pulling my tank off (not a euphemism!) and ditching my juice everywhere (I'm not doing this on purpose, honest!)... is there such a thing as a screwable tank, or some kind of mechanism to keep it closed? I'm sure this must be a common problem but haven't heard anyone else moaning about it??

As far as pulling your tank off, take a look at the Artemas (a locking carto tank):

It has everything you want, except the pyrex part! The Smok DCT pyrex is also on this video too, so take a look at that.
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread