NEW MTL TANK: Innokin Ares MTL RTA Tank vs Innokin Thermo RDA, which one you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
innokin Ares MTL rta tank

Innokin Ares MTL RTA Tank, the whole new upgraded rebuildable MTL tank which is designed by PBusardo and Dimitirs Agrafiotis. Build with two post holes creative deck that can work perfect both with single and dual coils. What make it a plus, the special bell chamber system is created in purpose of securing chamber and the juice port ring, that preventing users from any leaking issues. Such a creative and cool item as it is, can't wait to see that product on board!

20171110114149-5a051ffd4f5d4.jpg

Innokin Thermo RDA

The Innokin Thermo RDA is a upgraded version to Innokin's Atomizers. With 25mm Diameter, large Velocity style build deck, side and bottom air flow which compliments the design of cyclone air flow and resin drip tip. Along with a bottom and side airflow system and an innovative gold part in the middle, thermo RDA built for anti-spit back. Under the cap is a wide build deck with two large clamp style posts and redirected airflow channels, that are set above the juice for better flavor production and an airflow system that helps users deliver smooth clouds with fabulous flavor. The exterior function of the Thermo RDA, represents an adjustable mid airflow control ring, and a non-adjustable bottom airflow. Innokin Thermo RDA is a elegant designed high end atomizer perfect for those looking for a larger RDA for large format coils.

20171017223501-59e615153fc92.jpg

Specifications:

25mm RDA
510 Threaded
Stainless Steel Construction
Velocity Style Deck
Clamp Style Deck
Bottom Airflow
Side Airflow
Spitback Protection
Gold Plated 510 Center Pin
Squonk Pin
Wide Bore Tip

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
I'm going to have to go with aries since I prefer MTL, but you know, I haven't vaped either so I couldn't say... :)

Anna
Yeah Ares is MTL, the good thing about Thermo is that it comes with both ordinary pin and BF squonk pin, that allows it to work on most mod includes squonk box.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread