*** NEW | Official CapitalVapeShoppe thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

New Vendor here! Just opened up our site this week and want to give you all an additional 10% off any orders you place before New Years.

Enter in "Startup13" at checkout to get your 10% off!

Check us out at: http://www.capitalvapeshoppe.com/

We have everything from basic 510/808 kits to Egos to mods, and a multitude of hardware for them all. We carry 5 lines of juices and over 130 flavors total.

We're located in the Ottawa/Gatineau region, and ship everywhere Nationally and to the US. Overseas shipping is however not available right now, but will be coming shortly.

We hope to have the pleasure of your business soon! :)

Cheers from CVS

Last edited by a moderator:
*** Another update ***

LIMITED TIME ONLY - place a minimum order of 100$, and we'll send you a free 10ml sampler of our VapenJuice line of your choice. This, on top of the 10% off your order up until the new year with our coupon code "Startup10" at check out! :)

We've also added a few VV/VW devices and kits to our stock. Check 'em out and let us know what you think!

Last edited:
1st order in! Many thanks to our buddy Ron :)

Hope you enjoy your Vision Spinner Kit and get hooked on all that the vaping world has to offer!

Vision Spinner Kit.jpg

Last edited:
With Christmas around the corner, I figure it's time to get some new ideas of what people would like to see come the new year.

I'm open to suggestions folks. Let me know what you wanna see.

- New devices
- New juice
- Lower prices
- Anything else????

Let us know! We love feedback! :)

Little bit of an update here folks ... Login restrictions to view our e-liquid pages have been lifted.

After much consideration, I've come to the decision that I don't need to hide from HC anymore. I'm no felon. I'm doing nothing wrong here. Selling these products isn't a crime nor against any law at the moment, no matter what scare tactics HC feels the need to use or propagandize to deter smokers from switching to vaping.

Time to fight the battle and get word and product out there to as many as I can.

So there you have it. No more registering to view all our products.

Though if you'd like to have newsletter updates(not very often, I swear i wont spam your mailboxes ... 2-3 times a year at most), please do feel free to sign up to the website. You'll be getting special deals we'll be offering, as well as active coupon codes for rebates and such.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! :)

G'evening ladies and gents.

Been a while since our last visit here ... been busy during and around the holidays here at CVS :)

We've added quite a few new products for you crazy vapers out there in the freezing north! Still with over 130+ different flavors to choose from in all sorts of different strengths and bases and sizes. Please don't be shy to come peruse our wares.

Over the holidays, we had a bit of a hard time with our webhost cart option and it's payment options(or lack thereof), but we've been assured that they are working on getting us new payment methods soon ... in the meantime we're looking into and building our stocklist with a different cart app as a replacement.

So in the meantime, items in the cart cannot be checked out. If you're looking to place an order, and i cannot stress this enough, you NEED to email us what you'd like to purchase so that we can manually create the invoice for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be shy to email them to us and we'll get back to you quite promptly. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause any of you.

G'night folks! :)

New store is up and operational! Same web address: CapitalVapeShoppe Everyone check it out and give us some feedback! It's been a long work in progress, but we're real proud of the look and feel of it. It run smoothly, and best of all, payment options work now!

So go ahead, fill those carts and check on out! We await your orders! :)

Hi All!

Just got a promo package in the mail today! :D The makers of the Tesla mods sent us a few units to test the market with. Mind you, we only have 1 of each and will be auctioning them off on our FB page. So go check them out and comment/inbox with your bid for them. We're selling a M2 Mech Mod Kit(including charger, 18650 battery and matching Golden Protank 3) and a VV/VW Mod w/ 18650 battery only. Starting bids are 75$ for each.

With the 3rd unit, a Tesla M4 w/ 16500, we decided to use it as our next monthly prize giveaway. Also, seeing nobody bothered to enter in this last months draw, we'll also be offering the 510 kit as a 2nd place prize.

All you need to do is go like the FB Page, Like the Tesla M4 product post and Share it on your timeline to enter the draw. The winners will be announced here, and messaged directly over FB.

Good luck to all!

Hello everyone!

We're excited to announce that we've decided to start supporting retail outlets/volume buyers with our brand new WHOLESALE section. MOQ(minimum order quantities) apply, no exceptions.

Under this new section, we're as equally excited about new products we'll be selling, namely Dry Herb Vaporizers. Check em out HERE folks!

For any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at anytime and we'll get right back to you.

Happy shopping!

We have the pleasure to announce that we will soon be opening up a booth at the largest flea market in the region, the Larose Flea Market(Encan Larose pour vous les français) in Masson QC, a 15 min. drive from downtown Ottawa and a mere 10 minutes from Gatineau.

You may find us HERE on Saturdays and Sundays most weekends(weather permitting...) from 9 to 5. Just look for this 6' x 2.5' banner while walking around!

Banner.jpg

We will have on hand:

- Full double battery kits(Starter @ 320mAh, Standard @ 650mAh and Twist versions @ 900mAh)
- Blister packs(Same as double kits but with 1 battery only)
- Select mods
- Dry vaporisers
- Disposables in various flavours
- and finally a variety of E-Liquid in 30ml bottles.

Come say hello and enjoy the warm summer sun with us!

See you soon!

NEW SECTION UP!

We now have an "On Sale!" section for clearance items at reduced pricing.

On Sale!

You'll find anything from blister packs to starter kits to fancy mods and even e-liquid!

Quantities ARE limited though, so act fast and pick them up while they last!

Either click on the "On Sale!" link on the left hand panel, or click on the big "Special Offers" icon at the bottom to navigate to the page.

Vape on!

Attachments

• leftcol-ad-2.jpg
    leftcol-ad-2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread