Status
Not open for further replies.

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to you all.
I started vaping on February 1st and been smoke free since, I started smoking at 18 and never stopped, until now. I'm 49.
I don't have any vaping friends so I had to figure it out myself how to start. And so I did.
I bought a AIO PRO C, two 25Rs, a charger, a pack of coils and a bottle of juice. And it worked just fine, never touched a cigar again.
I started making my own juice, got a Exceed D19 as a backup (love it with the 1.2 coil, my main setup now) and here I am.
Would like to move to a mod/RTA in the near future, but honestly, I'm pretty happy with the D19 for now. With a 6mg juice and the mtl coil (1.2) I get a really satisfying vape from it.

Really like this place, helped me a lot, really glad to be here.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Trico, two months cigarette free is fantastic. I hope you continue to meet success with your vaping goals. DIY can be a lot of fun as well.

If you are looking for mod suggestions in particular, you can ask that question on this thread, or in whatever relevant section of the forum, I'm sure you'll get many good recommendations and you can narrow it down a bit by letting us know what type of mod you are looking for to and what you'd like to get out of moving away from AIO kits although they can remain a great vape and it's good to have setups for backups.

Most of all welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay at ECF.

Anna

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
Thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

Hi and welcome,
Congratulations on almost 2 months smoke free!!!
Do you have many vape stores in your area or have you been ordering online?

Cheers
I

There's only one vape store here and with very limited stuff, I've been ordering online.

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
Welcome and glad you joined.
Lots of folks make the mistake and start out sub-ohm'g without a clue to what that entails. You are way ahead of many, wise choice choosing non sub-ohm.

It was a natural choice for me, I tried 2 different coils in the local shop before I order my first kit (AIO with a pack of 1.0 coils) and had no doubt about what would work for me...

Thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread