smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I just saw on Facebook that they are going to start selling 120mls for $29.95 starting on July 22nd. @smacuser I thought you'd might like this news.
    Indeed! Last I saw, they said they were topping off their 100ml bottles which actually accommodates a 120ml fill.

Since I went diy, I can only make sneak purchases on holiday sales so my "accountant" won't roast me. If I correctly recall, $50 qualifies for free shipping (even if on sale and the price dips below that). I've been getting one of the 12mg and 18mg to put together since 14 is my preferred strength. But for Boba's, I'll go 15.

And always remember; You Rock!!! :headbang:

Last edited:

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    It's been a long time since I've had any Boba's Bounty. I had read on their website that they had discontinued it for a while because of quality control issues, but I see it's back now. Just ordered a bottle and will be waiting anxiously by the mailbox for it's arrival!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    It's been a long time since I've had any Boba's Bounty. I had read on their website that they had discontinued it for a while because of quality control issues, but I see it's back now. Just ordered a bottle and will be waiting anxiously by the mailbox for it's arrival!
    Just let it steep for a while....its a little bitter at first, but after a week or two it becomes very good and very close to the original

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I wonder if some day they'd bring back Raf-a-licious :rolleyes:.
    Well my Bobas arrived and i can say that it is the True Bobas i used to love
    t4530.gif

It is exactly as i remember it.
    ok

Would i buy more of it,prob not but ive gravitated to Blacknote Sonata and Cafe Racer Lucky 13 & Daily Grind which i find smoother than the Bobas Bounty.

Cheers Moza

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Well my Bobas arrived and i can say that it is the True Bobas i used to love
    t4530.gif
    It is exactly as i remember it.
    ok
    Would i buy more of it,prob not but ive gravitated to Blacknote Sonata and Cafe Racer Lucky 13 & Daily Grind which i find smoother than the Bobas Bounty. Cheers Moza

Pretty cool, right?

I looked up a recipe for Lucky 13 and it seems right up my alley. It's mostly RY4 Double, Caramel, Hazelnut or Toasted Almond, Vanilla Custard or Vanilla Swirl. I've been wanting to try Blacknote, but that will have to be a Christmas present request, it's not cheap unless you can find it in stock through a 3rd party retailer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread