Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Howdy folks!

Ben here, we've been keeping our sales going and we have our black Friday and cyber Monday sales coming up soon! However, I've noticed we've moved away from our random contests and promotions, so I'd like to ask all of you a question. Which promotions were your favorite or which ones you'd like to see from us?

Name that movie?
Where in the world?
What is it?

etc. (you get the idea.) Let us know and vape on!:vapor:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
What I wish vendors would do is have a customer loyalty "rewards" type program on their site. Every purchase I make would acquire points, i.e. say by the time I purchase $100 I would have 10 points (or a $10 reward, credit, coupon, gift certificate -- whatever you want to call it.)

If the rewards would just be there in my account to use whenever I wish, it would keep me coming back for more and more often :)

Sometimes it's these little incentives that make consumers smile and feel appreciated knowing that you want our continuing business!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
... customer loyalty "rewards" type program on their site. Every purchase I make would acquire points, i.e. say by the time I purchase $100 I would have 10 points.

I've been interested in something like this for a while but I keep putting it on the back burner. I think this is something that's right up the alley for my web developers as each purchase would have to be tracked in a new way. So, it's something I'm interested in seeing done but the timing is an unknown until I get an initial estimate from our web development team.

As for limited promotions, contests, etc. I think I've got a good direction to go from the PMs and posts. I'll set something up this week and see how it goes... It's been awhile since we've done a promotion so I have some re-remember-learning to do :)

... It's a word... (Ish)

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
As for limited promotions, contests, etc. I think I've got a good direction to go from the PMs and posts. I'll set something up this week and see how it goes... It's been awhile since we've done a promotion so I have some re-remember-learning to do :)

... It's a word... (Ish)

Good deal. Looking forward to it. Need to win some juice!! Haven't had my BFF Boba in a year due to tightening finances. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread