The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Release: Freemax Maxus 100W with Fireluke 3 Tank

Discussion in 'Freemax' started by Freemax_Jerry, Jun 17, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Hi, Freemaxers,

Do you still love the Freemax Twister 80W with Fireluke 2 Tank? If you say “Yes”, the newest Freemax Maxus 100W Kit is also your best choice, which is newly released today. Freemax Maxus 100W Kit comes with Fireluke 3 tank and Maxus 100W single battery box mod. What’s more, the Fireluke 3 tank is the successor of the notable Fireluke 2 and Fireluke M Tank series.

[​IMG]

The highlight features of Freemax Maxus 100W are below:
    1. Utilizing FM COILTECH 4.0 with Military Grade SS904L Mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton Formula
    2. SmartLoad Tech - Load At Will. No polarity determined, easy battery load in the Maxus 100W Mod. It supports 21700/20700/18650 batteries.
    3. Upgraded Top-Fill Mechanism. Compared to Fireluke 2, Fireluke 3 is designed with three steel balls into the top cap to increase friction.
    4. Luxurious Outfit: Combination of Resin and Metal & Honeycomb Glass & Detachable Panel
    5. Multiple Output Modes and Smart Coil Detection Function
    6. FM CHIP Maxus 1.0: Type-C USB Port, 2A Fast Charging and Multiple Protections

[​IMG]

Overall, the Freemax Maxus 100W kit has everything you need for sub ohm vaping and Fireluke 3 tank will be next best sub ohm tank in the vape market.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Resistance

Resistance Super Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Looking forward to seeing this

• Like Like x 1
  3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The smart load technology is interesting. I don't think I've seen that before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aliraonz

Aliraonz Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    I so want this one and I am waiting to hear the differences between the fireluke 2 and 3 beside what I read. It looks like the coils are compatible, the new ones with the fireluke 2 and the fireluke 3 with the 2 but it wasn't very clear