Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Got a used Reo Mini silver on silver. I'm liking it a lot, unfortuetly the last person to have it was vaping some VERY strong fruit juice so I've spent the last three hours replaceing EVERY part of the feeding system so that it wont taste that way anymore. It has infected my atty a little bit, but its starting to disappear. I took the whole thing apart (a no-no I know) including the spring and cleaned this sucker good. Thats why I love mechanical mods :D. The little guy looks brand new now. So here I am. You may praise me for selecting a reo. This and my Megaladon are my favorites :)

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Lol its a good mod. It has its place. I'm using it with a LR 510 Atomizer (Joye) and its rocking it. I also have my megaladon at 7.4v with a 4.5 ohm atty on it, so I can switch back and forth between high and low voltage. There both really good mods. I think I'll probably use the Reo for drives and what not, as it is a little on the smaller side.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Reo and becoming a REOnaut!!!! There are some ways you can clean the mod so that the taste isn't there anymore. All you need is some isopropyl alcohol.

1. Put some in the bottle and let it sit for about an hour.
2. Take the o-ring out and do the same thing.
3. Put some on a q-tip and swab the inside of the cap, catch cup, and 510 connection.
4. Pour out the iso from the bottle and rinse everything in some fresh water.
5. Dry everything up and let it dry for a day.

You should not taste anything after that and you'll have your mini working like new again. It's really good to hear that you got your mini bro. How do you like it so far?

Last edited:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
MG_124.gif

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Reo and becoming a REOnaut!!!! There are some ways you can clean the mod so that the taste isn't there anymore. All you need is some isopropyl alcohol.

1. Put some in the bottle and let it sit for about an hour.
2. Take the o-ring out and do the same thing.
3. Put some on a q-tip and swab the inside of the cap, catch cup, and 510 connection.
4. Pour out the iso from the bottle and rinse everything in some fresh water.
5. Dry everything up and let it dry for a day.

You should not taste anything after that and you'll have your mini working like new again. It's really good to hear that you got your mini bro. How do you like it so far?

You dont understand lol. I spend three hours CLEANING it. I ripped that thing apart. It was the most hardcore juice in the world apparently. I soaked it in everything. The only way I got the taste to diminish was to replace the feed tube, the bottle top, and the bottle. Its just now fading lol.

On a side not I love it. Its going to be one of my main mods for sure. It really is a work of art.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Well.......that's not good enough! Try again...YOU FAILED LOL

Just joking with you man.

That must be some strong stuff for it to linger like that. I'm sure it's gonna get better after a little while. Glad your liking the REO and it's a great addition to all of your other mods. Won't be surprised if you decide to get the VV model. Can't have just one REO, you know.

Last edited:

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I replaces the o-ring too. It's mostly gone, a little is still lingering. It's some pretty strong juice evidently. I am enjoying it quite a bit. Very cool little mod. I've had box mods, but it's been a while so its a little uncomfortable to hold. Especially since all my mods are bottom buttons, so I usually grip my mods to prepare for that lol. Still awesome, and I see myself holding on to it for a long time.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Creniker: I feel your love for VV. All I used was an vv evercool before I got the mini... I havent used anything but my mini sence I got it. I also got one of the "New Vmod XLs" in the mail the day after I got my REO and its still sitting in the box unused. REOs are the best. And with Rob coming out with a VV version, all I can say is that will be vaping heaven. This is a exciting time for everyone in the community.

I fall in love with my REO more and more each day!!! And I cant wait for a VV REO!!!!!

Don't fight your feelings for your REO. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread