New Revolver Elite Starter Kit only $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeCounty

Jun 18, 2010
Broward, FL
One thing that's great is, if you liked the Elite, you can then order the PCC for $25 (free shipping). This would have been the equivalent of purchasing the original Core Kit ($45) which Revolver does not offer any more due to the $20 Elite sampler. You still pay the same price in the end if you purchase the PCC, but it's less of a risk involved on your behalf. ;)

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
Well I think customers are really excited about being able to quit smoking cigarettes and if they do it using our product then it is a great thing for them to get hyped up over it. I'm not about to rain on their parade, I remember how many times I tired to quit smoking before I found my first e-cig. I think that anyone who tries to interrupt that kind of natural high has got problems.

Last edited:

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I think ecigs are great. I just got ...... off at the blu forums because I was just trying to make my blu experience better. 9 out of 10 times there would be somebody saying return your blu and get a revolver. that ...... me off a lot. I have nothing bad to say about you or your product. I am not a troll, and I'm not trying to take anyone's "high" away. I guess you could say I just hate fan boys of any type.
Aside from all that, I do think your Gemini (510) pcc is quite nice.

Good luck to you.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
  • Deleted by RevolverRep
  • Reason: trolling

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
  • Deleted by RevolverRep
  • Reason: trolling

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
THANK YOU!!! Just ordered mine should be here in 2-3 days. Can't wait :D

Quick question though, so when they run out of the liquid I can just refill them right? Or buy new cartridges?

Because on every other website that have sample kits or disposables I can't do anything else with them.

our sample is not a disposable. it is just a cheap way to get started vaping. you are able to build up to a full kit later on if you wish. you can definitely use carts and liquid to refill.

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
that people troll like that. And you are right, Revolver Rep..People are great over at the Revolver forum. We are die hard Revolver fans and there is a reason. Great Product and CS.

Im a member of the blu forum also (thats how I found Revolver)...and I agree, lots of dissing of blu products there. But its great that folks can speak their minds good and bad. Since blu is so big, their forum is a great welcome springboard to those new to vaping.

I can see where it would be very frustrating trying to promote a product, when there are better products in the same class and price range. Most newbies just wanna replicate that analog experience as close as possible. The blu does this..but others do it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread