Any Saber Touch!

Let Me Know If You All Like This!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
If those are the 1/16" line like the ones you have put on my last 2 sabers, then I say add it as an option:thumbs: The feel on these line is incredible. It has a more rugged feel to the mod, and on top of that, it just looks downright SWEET:hubba:

By the way, is that the black carbide texture? That Saber looks AMAZING:drool:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
To be honest, I'm not even sure who is carrying them:confused: I picked up a few in a coop. I'll do a search and see if I can find a vendor that is carrying them:)

Just found what appears to be the same thing(with different drip tip though) at Carolina Vapes!! It's listed as a Pheonix Rebuildable. I'd post a link, but the device I'm on doesn't let me copy and paste:(

Last edited:

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Hey Cuando, Hello from a fellow New Mexican!! With a Saber, you cant go wrong:w00t:

Hey hey, don't you have some affiliation with Bee liquids in Taos? I know I've seen your name around somewhere here. I really do like that saber, looking over all the options and whatnot. Won't be able to buy one for at least a week or two, but definitely interested.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Hey hey, don't you have some affiliation with Bee liquids in Taos? I know I've seen your name around somewhere here. I really do like that saber, looking over all the options and whatnot. Won't be able to buy one for at least a week or two, but definitely interested.

No, no affiliation, I just visit the place from time to time to see what new toys they got, and to pick up some GOOD RY4.1:laugh: My favorite option over at Vapor Moon is being able to order whatever color you like from PowderBuyThePound and having it shipped to Sir_Lawrence to have a Unique Saber:thumbs:

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Hey Tat that atty sure is nice, I think I will venture into something like that and see how I do before getting into a Zen type.

It's a good place to start, and at the price listed in the link that yourfired placed, you can't go wrong!!
I just ordered something similar from Discount Vapers: Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer - Clone

Plus some extra wick & coil.
That one is Identical to mine except for the driptip!! They work EXCELLENT!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread