New Subscriber and Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I subscribed a couple of days ago and was extremely surprised to find a box from Craft Vapery already in my mail box this morning.

Here's what I liked:

1. Ease of selecting flavor profiles (Yum and Yuck - Love it)
2. Speed in which the box shipped
3. Personalized card describing the various bottles. It says "we care."
4. Price is reasonable
5. M&Ms. Can never go wrong with candy
6. Several great flavors I've never tried before
7. Bottle for flavors that don't include a drip. Thoughtful.
8. The always great fun of getting vape mail.

What I didn't like:

1. No tobacco flavors at all (flavor profile is tobacco, tree fruit and berries/fruit yum categories)
2. No tobacco flavors at all. Sorry, I meant that. (1 out of 6 is easy right?)

I had another subscription with another well known service that sent me everything but tobacco. Months went by until I finally cancelled. I could not find the value in it as I never found a juice that I could honestly enjoy.

So what about Craft Vapery? I'll be honest. I liked some of the flavors enough to keep picking them back up. The other 3 or 4, probably but not regularly.

The disappointment of not having a tobacco flavor is not much of a disappointment considering that I found value in some of the fruits and berry juices. I just can't vape them all day.

Will I keep my subscription active? I don't know but can say that I'm willing to try another month.

Already here? Amazed.

IMG_0584.jpg

Protective wraps on the bottles and M&Ms!

IMG_0585.jpg

#1 in reserve for a tobacco flavor some day

IMG_0588.jpg

badexec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can you DM me your user info? I want to make sure you get a tobacco or two in your next box. Keep in mind we do our best to curate a box specifically to your profile, not just "check off the boxes". That being said, we will make sure you get some tobaccos in your next box..just need to know who you are in real life so we can make a note on your profile! :)

What I didn't like:

1. No tobacco flavors at all (flavor profile is tobacco, tree fruit and berries/fruit yum categories)
2. No tobacco flavors at all. Sorry, I meant that. (1 out of 6 is easy right?)

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Can you DM me your user info? I want to make sure you get a tobacco or two in your next box. Keep in mind we do our best to curate a box specifically to your profile, not just "check off the boxes". That being said, we will make sure you get some tobaccos in your next box..just need to know who you are in real life so we can make a note on your profile! :)

You guys hooked me up this month. True Leaf Vapors Amber. Best stuff I've ever had!
Can you send me 6 of those for March? :p

I'm buying more of that stuff!

Sorry for the delay. Kids soccer, Kids, Kids school, work, did I say work, keep me distracted.

R/Avi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread