New supplier in Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andre and I enjoyed my e-cigarette so much that I decided to start selling them!

I have a web site: www.i-35electronics.com (I think I have most of the bugs worked out of it).
And I'm located in the Des Moines, Iowa area and I'm selling M-401s and parts for now.
I should also have e-liquid in soon.

And because I enjoy the e-cigarette forum so much. I've setup a coupon code for 5% off any order. Just enter the code: ecigforum

Take care,
Andre

xMarlboroMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Hey Andreo! You don't know how happy this makes me! :D I live in Sioux City, but the rest of my family live in Des Moines. I just got done talking to one of my sisters and my mom about ecigs. Do you have a walk-in-store, or just the website? (Looking at the website, I now see your address is actually St. Charles, so probably a moot question.) Regardless, it is so nice to have an actual seller in IOWA!!!

Thanks and good luck to ya.

L8r, x

@Fedor: Nope, didn't get anything for mentioning you or the review. Where do I sign up for that? :) But honestly, I really did like the 401 that much. I was going to carry 901s. But was swayed after getting in the 401.

@xMarlboroMan: I don't have a walk in store yet. I'm just starting to look at the possibility of a flea market. I have a regular merchant account approved and I need to talk to them about a POS machine. Right now I can do virtual terminal transactions, and of course PayPal. I'm all setup with the state to take retail transactions (which boils down to I promised to collect tax for them, and send the cash into them). But in the mean time I have no problem with either meeting someone to make a local sale or have them come out to the house. So they can either pay in cash, pay before hand with PayPal, or I can take care of the transaction over the virtual terminal.
If anyone local is interested just shoot me an email.

@Idahojo: I will have other models for sale. I'm trying to get e-liquid in stock right now. Then I will be looking at two more models to sale. The GF is a fan of the 901. So that will be getting listed. I'm a fan of the 901 only when its connected to a USB port. So I will be carrying USB pass-throughs for the 901 as well. I've not decided on a third model yet.

@iudog: thanks for the kind words. Good luck to you also.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
@Fedor: Nope, didn't get anything for mentioning you or the review. Where do I sign up for that? :) But honestly, I really did like the 401 that much. I was going to carry 901s. But was swayed after getting in the 401.

That really wasn't what i meant. What i meant was do i get anything from YOU?

Its largely a joke anyway....

But if you insist.........LOL!

That really wasn't what i meant. What i meant was do i get anything from YOU?

Its largely a joke anyway....

But if you insist.........LOL!

Oh... Sorry, I get stupid when I try to do to many things at once.

As soon as the company goes public, I'll take care of you. :)
and you have it in writing!

I'm getting a few flavors of juice hopefully by the end of the week. Just the basic stuff for right now: Marlboro, menthol, and cola. I wanted banana and pineapple but I have to have it made (which I'm sure I will, just not right now). Long story short, I hope to have about 10 flavors in stock when everything is said and done.

I will be stocking a pen style also. Hopefully in a couple of weeks along with a USB pass-through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread