new tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
For me it depends on the flavour. For instance if I were using menthol I would probably use a new tank. But I don't usually mind using the same tank for a fruit when I had been vaping a dessert before, or vice versa. Sometimes the combination is quite delicious. That said, unless the initial juice is very overpowering, the flavour does get replaced by the next one pretty quickly. One other trick I use is to wash and dry the various parts of the tank apart from the coil. The coil I wipe down very well and closing off the bottom i blow hard into the top end. That usually makes a lot of juice in the filling cotton or wick come out of the side air holes leaving the inside of the coil head relatively dry. Of course if you are using top coils like a the iClear 30 or something similar you can always wash and dry the wicks.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
If you are using silica BCC coils like the Kanger Evod or T3s you can soak them in PGA or vodka and allow to dry to remove the flavor. Except for tobacco, strong vanilla and other strong flavors. Those rewuire recoiling or rewicking to get rid of the old flavor.

alternately you can use a coil for each flavor and just remove the coil put in an empty medicine bottle or somesuch label and keep it there till you use that flavor again. rinse the tank well with warm water and you are good to go with a coil per flavor instead of a tank per flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread