Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I'm pretty new to building. I have a couple of TFV4 tanks. I have two TF-R1 decks and one TF-R2. My local shop gives me wire when I go in there and buy juice. I have some 24 and 26 guage single wire, some 24 twisted, and some 28 twisted, all kanthal a1. I've built some simple spaced and contact single coils, but I haven't tried anything on the TF-R2 yet. I haven't been able to settle in on a particular build yet. I have found that I like anything from .25 to .75 ohms. I like the temp I get from .25 ohms at 40 watts. I am looking for flavor over clouds. I was thinking of trying this next. Dual twisted 28 7-8 wraps. I put it in as a single at 1 ohm, because I want a dual at .5 ohms. Would this get me where I want to be?
Screenshot_2016-01-29-23-20-58.png

Reactions: inspects

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Looks like your #'s are right! As long as you're on a regulated mod with good batteries it should be safe enough! So the next checkpoint is will it fit in your atty? Might be a little tight in the TFV4 RTA! Build it & try the chimney on before you do any pulsing or wicking to make sure it fits without shorting! If it fits properly it vapes!:headbang:

Reactions: greasegizzard

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
It was tight, but I got a 6 wrap in there. No room to spare, though.
Looks like your #'s are right! As long as you're on a regulated mod with good batteries it should be safe enough! So the next checkpoint is will it fit in your atty? Might be a little tight in the TFV4 RTA! Build it & try the chimney on before you do any pulsing or wicking to make sure it fits without shorting! If it fits properly it vapes!:headbang:

Reactions: haleysdadda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread