New to dripping and having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock_RES

Mar 29, 2012
Maryland
Used a regular cartomizer on my standard ecig style battery and loved it. Decided to upgrade to the kgo for the longer battery life and it came with the atty/cartidge pack. Ditched the cartridge because they seemed useless and trying to drip directly.

Completely cleaned the atty of all priming fluid. Add a 2-4 drips and the thing vapes awesome for the first few hits. It draws really smooth, good flavor, good vapor. As soon as I get a burnt or less flavorfull taste, I add another few drops. This is where things go down hill. It vapes so harsh that it burns my thoat and with not as much vapor. The pull is much harder than it was before. As I use it, the harshness smooths out, the vapor returns, the pull gets much easier, but the flavor completely dies. I'll get maybe one puff or two that everything is great but with no taste, and then I get the burnt taste back.

It seems as if the only time it really functions the way I want it to, I have to completely clean it. I've got to be doing something wrong here in the process? HELP

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hi Boondock.. I have the KGO too and have the same issues with the atty's. I think they're just junk. It was recommended to me here to get some better quality attys.. a bridgeless one. I haven't done it yet,,, I keep trying those atty's that came with the KGO.. lucky to get one good vape out of them. I was testing some new juices yesterday and got so disgusted that I just gave up and filled a bunch of cartos... HATE having to do that! I'm afraid there's no hope for those attys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread