New to ECF and I want to DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No analogs since xmas 2012! I enjoy vaping and I am now wanting to try DIY. Where to order from? Have been looking at RTS Vapes, One Stop DIY and Wizard Labs...Any feedback would be appreciated.

You won't go wrong ordering from RTS Vapes. They are my go to supplier for my unflavored nic juice and flavoring.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
have some recipes you want to try BEFORE you order flavors. a lot of people buy a bunch of flavors then as what can I make with this. download the EJuiceMeUp calculator. get use to using it. it also has recipe files. you will need PG VG and Nicotine Base. the higher the mg nic the easier it will be to work with. I buy 100mg nic in all PG. I then dilute it down to 50mg with additional PG. you will need some syringes with blunt tips. 18 gauge is ok for PG and 14 gauge for VG (VG is thick). get a few 15ml clear glass bottles to mix in. Not too many, you don't want 20 half filled bottles sitting around not getting vaped. You don't need large quantities of anything at first. If you like tobacco buy some Hangsen Tobacco (RTS Vapes ECigExpress) I like RTS Vapes for my supplies but many also like ECX. The Hangsen Tobaccos can be used as standalones. That means you don't have to add other flavors. Also, Wizard Labs has 8ml bottles for flavor for $1.50 each. Remember, write down some recipes first.

jocat54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Lindale, Texas
I got all my DIY supplies from Our Unflavored Smoke Juice (Nic. Juice, Nicotine Juice) - My Freedom Smokes mostly because they were the only ones that I could find that had the options of 100% PG or 100% VG or a 50/50 mix. I wanted the 50/50 mix so I went with them and their prices were good and fast shipping.

Everytime I look at Wizardlab they are out of stock but have great prices (must be why they are out stock:))

I am new to ecf and new to vaping. I too want to know about diy.

I'm new to DIY but not to vaping. I already know what types of flavors spark my interest. What I can tell you is that you taste will change over the next few months. find something you like to vape and then look here for a recipe and try to make something like it. Good luck !

If you are just looking to amp up the flavor on your ejuice - you can add more flavoring to an existing juice - such as more / different mint flavors to a mint ejuice that just isn't "minty" enough........

yep I've done some of that, but I'm ready to start mixing my own. Would love to be able to clone my current everyday vape!

First who is ECX? Second I looked at Hangsen Tobacco at RTS Vapes but they give no descriptions unless someone has given a review.. Where to start with Hangsen? I'm looking for a smooth full body taste but not peppery. I intend to mix with some sweeter flavors, one of which will be a honey flavor.

have some recipes you want to try BEFORE you order flavors. a lot of people buy a bunch of flavors then as what can I make with this. download the EJuiceMeUp calculator. get use to using it. it also has recipe files. you will need PG VG and Nicotine Base. the higher the mg nic the easier it will be to work with. I buy 100mg nic in all PG. I then dilute it down to 50mg with additional PG. you will need some syringes with blunt tips. 18 gauge is ok for PG and 14 gauge for VG (VG is thick). get a few 15ml clear glass bottles to mix in. Not too many, you don't want 20 half filled bottles sitting around not getting vaped. You don't need large quantities of anything at first. If you like tobacco buy some Hangsen Tobacco (RTS Vapes ECigExpress) I like RTS Vapes for my supplies but many also like ECX. The Hangsen Tobaccos can be used as standalones. That means you don't have to add other flavors. Also, Wizard Labs has 8ml bottles for flavor for $1.50 each. Remember, write down some recipes first.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Those look like 3 great choices.
Get a recipe or 3 together, and see who's got the flavors you need!

No analogs since xmas 2012! I enjoy vaping and I am now wanting to try DIY. Where to order from? Have been looking at RTS Vapes, One Stop DIY and Wizard Labs...Any feedback would be appreciated.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
For anyone starting out or not starting out who likes tobaccos I recommend the Gourmet line at Vaping Zone----very potent ---very little needed---great taste. All 5 tobaccos in that line are great for me. The Super concentrated chinese flavorings and Hangsen tobaccos can be found there as well and are also good and easy to make successfully. They have sale going on until tomorrow night as well Liquid10 for orders 25 and up. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread