New to ECF, Looking for a suggestion on e liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Hm i havent tried too many vanilla juices so someone else will haveto give you an exact good one but I would recommend you check out BlueMist Vapor. They have over 250+premade juices and 250+ flavors for DIY. Their prices are really great too. $5 for 10ml, $10 fr 30ml. They also offer sample packs which I recommend you get, so you can try a bunch of juices without spending a ton. For $10 you get 5 jucies of your choice that are 3ml. They also offer extra flavor shots fr .50cents more.
And if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which breaks down to $5 for 30ml. Its a really good deal.

I see your located in jersey too. BlueMist is located in York, PA so it would get there fast. I just ordered a 180ml bottle of Cafe Caramel on Monday morning and by Tuesday it was in my mailbox which was awesome. I live in PA about 10 min from Jersey.

The cafe caramel is awesome ifyou like coffee flavors. Not a strong or bitter coffee taste and had a creamy caramel flavor thats delicious. I highly recommend you get that as one of your 5 if you get a sample pack. Their Honeysuckle tobacco is also very good. I never thought id like something like that but got a free sample of it and its really good. Doesnt taste overly sweet at all or flowery or perfumey. Has a very refreshing light taste. Their Vanilla tobacco is also pretty good which is something that you might like since you asked for Vanilla favors.

With over 250 flavors, theres bound to be a few you like.

Goodluck!

everman7

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2011
Arizona
I have been using BlueMistVaping since day one, great company and very fast shipping.
I do not, however, prefer their Vanilla. I think I do like just about everything else I've tried from them.
Get the sample pack before buying large quantities! They are like 10 bucks plus shipping ($6) for five 3ml bottles of your choice.

One really vanilla flavor I like is Vapor's Choice Vanilla, but it's all VG, so I don't get any throat hit, and it's THICK!
Zikwid's Zanilla is 50PG/50VG, so you get a strong throat hit.

:2c:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well - I have had some good vanillas - Backwoods Brew (though I think they are currently closed for a family emergency) and Tasty Vapor Butter Cream (which I preferred to their Ultimate Vanilla) but all three left a lot of sediment. I hate sediment - ruins cartos and gunks up attys. I now use Vapor4Life WOW vanilla - it's not like extract - more of a cotton candy vanilla (probably sweetened with ethyl maltol, the cotton candy flavoring) - thin, clear, very little sediment. My other favorite if Gourmet Vapor vanillarum (a nice clear customer creation of vanilla w/ carmael and rum) and I would like to try some of their other vanilla concoctions of the vanilla straight. At least sign up there to get their infrequent but huge sale notices.

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out v4l as well, however I didn't see anything smaller then 30 ml. Maybe I was missing something, but I signed up for the newsletter so I'll try to check it out when a sale comes around.

I ended up placing an order from BlueMist, I decided to take a pass on the vanillas. I also have a problem paying more then half of an order for shipping so I got the 10ml sampler. Got some interesting flavors headed my way. =)

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
The throat hit is important to me so I got the 80/20
This is what I ordered:

Flavor Strength Regular (10%)
Flavor #1 RY4
Flavor #2 Almond Macaroon
Flavor #3 Cherry Bomb
Flavor #4 Bearclaw
Flavor #5 Blackberry Fizz

Any feedback on these flavors?

And needo, I'll keep that in mind for my next batch of orders. I think I need to calm down a bit on all the orders, I have quite a bit piling up already. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread