New to EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ousterzaar

Jun 4, 2010
ohio usa
Hello, Im new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James (Ouster) and Im from Ohio. My wife and I have been vaping now for about 6 months. My favorite E-cig/mod is the wetbox, We also have Ego setups, vv Tekkeon with LED, VP2, VP-TP, and a few Marks mods. Looking forward to meeting more of my fellow vapers and share thoughts and ideas.:vapor:
Shout out to the gang at Vaporbomb and Mutt!! Finally got signed up:p

ousterzaar

Jun 4, 2010
ohio usa
Thank you for the nice welcome!!

Icoth - Unfortunately I'm unable to get her to participate in the forums, she is content with me fixing her e-cig and making sure she is in juice!! =P She's not very puter savvy.

CSKent - Im very close to Akron too...Barberton, about 5-10 min from the VaporBomb store on Waterloo. VaporBomb has a vaping lounge that is suppose to be having some gatherings here soon, maybe ill catch ya there.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
CSKent - Im very close to Akron too...Barberton, about 5-10 min from the VaporBomb store on Waterloo. VaporBomb has a vaping lounge that is suppose to be having some gatherings here soon, maybe ill catch ya there.

I'm over in Kent, a student at KSU. I've been to VaporBomb to pick up an order of juice. They were just starting to get the lounge together when I was there. I had to miss the Halloween party they had, too much school work. I hadn't heard about another one but I'll check their forum for any info.

ousterzaar

Jun 4, 2010
ohio usa
The wife and I attended the Hallow-Vape party at VaporBomb, had a good time! You know the saying "Its not a party til someone throws-up" =P....well thanks to Mutt it was a party!! He brought some kind of cinnabomb shots that didnt set to well with a few people lol!! The vape lounge is up and running but til they arrange some events, Im not going to go and sit in the dark by myself. They need to get a set time, like on the 1st or 2nd Sat of the month....so people know they wont be the only ones there.

ousterzaar

Jun 4, 2010
ohio usa
Greetings and welcome! This place is fantastic, I've never had a question that the ECF couldn't answer. You're going to love it here.
I'm from California myself, but I wish I was closer to the VaporBomb lounge and their parties... I'd love to check that out!
Thanks for the welcome Clinton
I would think California would have a ton to vaping spots. I know there are quit a few meets out there.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Thanks for the welcome Clinton
I would think California would have a ton to vaping spots. I know there are quit a few meets out there.

Yeah... well unfortunately I don't live very near to any large cities here, and :( no car.....
But if anyone throws a vaping party here in my little town of Ukiah... I'm definitely gonna be there!
Hmmmm... maybe I should throw my own vaping party! :) lol

ousterzaar

Jun 4, 2010
ohio usa
Welcome to ECF ousterzaar! Like Clinton said, I would love to attend a vape party. We had a local meet here in NJ but I didn't have my eGo yet to be able to attend. Maybe next one!

I look forward to getting to know you and your wife here **waves to wife!!** Vape on!!~

Hi Tracy
Vapefest 2011 will be held in Philly on March 18-19 here is the link so you can read up on it Philly Vapefest 2011! The wife waves back...but I really dont think I'll be able to talk her into posting, just not her thing=(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread