New to forum - Help with nautilus mini bvc

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles1979

Sep 16, 2014
wilm. DE
Just trying to figure out where to go to ask for help concerning my nautilus mini poor performance? I checked serial and it's real....

I have been using my aspire nautilus mini for about 2 weeks. Every other day it seems to clog and I have to put new coil in for it to perform the way it should I have 1.8 coil and am vaping at 4v/10w with medium air flow (second hole) I am using an I taste vv 3 with this tank. I am getting frustrated and am begging for help! I don't consider myself a heavy vaper. My ce4 tanks would last at least a week at a time. I am using same liquid. The tank is real I checked. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to ECF charles1979

Merged thread from Simple Solutions to existing thread

I have been using my aspire nautilus mini for about 2 weeks. Every other day it seems to clog and I have to put new coil in for it to perform the way it should I have 1.8 coil and am vaping at 4v/10w with medium air flow (second hole) I am using an I taste vv 3 with this tank. I am getting frustrated and am begging for help! I don't consider myself a heavy vaper. My ce4 tanks would last at least a week at a time. I am using same liquid. The tank is real I checked. Please help!

Merged to the original post for clarity and edited the Thread Title to reflect assistance needed.

Just trying to figure out where to go to ask for help concerning my nautilus mini poor performance? I checked serial and it's real....

When you say it clogs, what do you mean? That is slows down and doesn't hit well? I have the larger 5mL Nautilus and the itaste vv 3, as well. My problem has been the coils seem to burn out really often and make everything taste terrible. I'm also usually at 4 volts. I've asked on the forum and everyone has suggested making sure you get the BVC coils instead of BDC coils. I have BDC coils right now, but ordered BVC coils online and am hoping it helps with my performance issues.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread to see if you get any good advice that could help me out, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread