New to forum posting...LONG time lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizz

Jan 19, 2013
Arizona
Been vaping for around 2 years now. Lurking alone on these forums as well as many other vaping forums around the net has given me enough knowledge on the subject that I feel like an expert, well around my circle of friends anyway. I was hoping to get an answer to a question on a specific forum here... I guess I will have to wait a bit before I can post due to the forum rules. No problem!

No need to reply to this message as my question will be to a specific vendor on a specific mod configuration that is not even out yet that I intend to preorder. Super-T Manufacturing Precise ELA is the one I am interested in.

a quick thank you to all forum contributors as well as moderators for enlightening me with your experiences good or bad with this wonderful innovative way to enjoy an alternative to analog smoking.

"Smoking is dead, vaping is the future, and the future is now!" RIPTRIPPERS

a quote I truly believe in!

Dizz

Mods I own: Provari x2, Silver Bullet, Omega x2, Atmizoo Roller, Prodigy x3
RBA's: zap, did, gemini, Cobra x2
Fav Juice Makers: Pink Spot, Mountain Vapors, DIY....I really want to try Grants Vanilla Custard but have yet to pull trigger to buy some.

CamoGreg

Nov 12, 2012
Lewis & Clark
I haven't so much lurked, but been vaping about 1.5 years now.

It's been busy and I needed another forum like another hole in my head.
But I'm firmly in the vape camp now. Got myself back in shape while still enjoying a "smoke".

The money I've saved has more than paid for a gym membership and better quality food.
Vaping rocks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread