New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
I've been vaping for about 5 days, last analog was 3 days ago. I can't believe how easy it's been so far to not smoke analogs! Even the first day exclusively vaping, I didn't want a cig, was just upset at my batter taking so long to charge! :ohmy:

I started with a Health e-cigarette, and hated it, although I could see how vaping was apparently my answer to quitting cigarettes. So I found this forum and after reading the posts and reviews, ordered my Joye 510 starter kit. I received it last night, and have been thrilled with the huge improvement in enjoyment.

I've ordered a Joye 510 mega kit in copper from Health Cabin, and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm also waiting on a couple of orders of flavored juice, and can't wait to stop using the tobacco flavors I've been using. I'm so done with the whole tobacco thing. I do have a 5 ml bottle of tobacco juice that I'm keeping on hand in case I think I need it, or as a backup.

I am thrilled to be a member of this community of vapers now, and have a good friend to thank for recommending ecigs, and letting me try his. This seems to be my answer!

Looking forward to the break-even point where I've saved more than I've spent on my new hobby. :p

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Welcome to ECF. HealthCabin is an excellent supplier with quality products and excellent service. You won't be disappointed. The next hurtle you face is finding a juice that you like. Try FreedomSmokeUSA - en excellent supplier of high quality juices. Don't buy large bottles of juice until you have tried many. I would recommend 3ml or 5ml bottles in several flavors that appeal to you. Then, once you have a couple of flavors that you enjoy, buy 30ml or larger bottles.

Last edited:

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
One of the places I ordered juice from was FreedomSmokes, although I haven't received my order yet, it's already been a good customer service experience. I ordered about 6 flavors in the sample size, and a larger bottle of one that has good recommendations here, and I'm sure I'll like. The other company I ordered from was Void Mist, with their BOGO offer. I'm thinking of trying DIY after I get an idea of where I am on nic content and flavors I like.

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
Same story here! Chantix= #?*! too many probs to list off. I love vaping, but I'm still struggling with every juice choking me. I'm thinking about DIY down the line too~! Welcome to a fabulous forum

Lynlee

I've tried every kind of stop smoking scheme there is, NRT never worked, I'd smoke right along with it, couldn't stop myself. Tried Zyban, got hives, tried Chantix, made me sick, horribly sick 24/7. Never thought it could be this easy. I can't believe there are people who think this is a bad thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread