Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Hi, and welcome to ECF. This place has lots of information that can sometimes be confusing in it's sheer volume so if you ever find you need someone to talk to in real time, or just want to get to know some of your fellow vapers you can always use ECF Live Chat.

You can join us in Live Chat by clicking the live chat button at the top of any forum page. This will launch a web based IRC client and connect you to our server. If you already have a client you can just click my sig banner or connect to irc://irc.e-cigarette-forum.com/6667 Hope to see you there :)

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
Hi, and welcome to ECF.

You can join us in Live Chat by clicking the live chat button at the top of any forum page. This will launch a web based IRC client and connect you to our server. If you already have a client you can just click my sig banner or connect to irc://irc.e-cigarette-forum.com/6667 Hope to see you there :)

Thanks oldsoldier, I'll take you up on the Live Chat.

triplemom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
The Beach
:2cool: Hi, I am new here and to vaping as well. After smoking for 25 years, I finally decided something had to give, especially after looking for term life insurance and being horrified at the rates. I ordered Smoketip and was pleasantly surprised. Now I have ordered Ego for my husband and he cant wait...Im honestly shocked I havent smoked an analong since I received my ecig. Absolutely freakin amazing! Especially for being a 2 pack a day smoker. Im loving this... Now does anyone know how this will all work with life insurance? Do they test for nicotine or tobacco? Or am I still a smoker to a life insurance company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread