New to the board and new to E-smokes i need to know everthing about e-smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizion

Jun 24, 2011
south florida
First of all Hello to everybody on the board I'm New to the board and new to E-smokes i need to know everything there is to know about e-smoking i want get off of the analogs as you guys call them i would love to just go cold turkey but the analogs are like trying to stop smoking crack the mood swings and everything that come with trying to quite traditional cigarettes is just not for me. I hope to learn alot on this board and be smoke free for the first time in a long time ..

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
If the size of a sharpie marker is okay with you, I suggest getting the following from liberty-flights.com:

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510 - go with the lite bundle.

Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - Joye 510 - go with the 5 pack if money allows you too but if not, at least get 2 extra.

Mods - Drip Tips - get a 510/901 drip tip as well but make sure it's a 510/901.

Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - Boge Cartomizers - get a box of 3.0 ohm cartomizers by Boge. I don't recommend the 2.0 ohm because with the riva batteries, low resistance can kill the MOSFET switch which in turn kills your battery completely.

Now the vendors below offer sample bottles. I recommend 18-24mgs of any flavor you find appealing. I recommend freedomsmokeusa, vaperite, virginvapor, and vermillionriver but please keep in mind that taste is subjective. What I like, you may hate.

Goodejuice.com

Velvet Vapors - Sampler Packs

Six Pack Sampler - Vermillion River

Want2Vape

Vaporsetc.com

vaperite.com

juicyvapor.com

voidmist.com

goodprophets.com

grvapors.com

bombayvaping.com

ttteliquids.com

pinkspotvapors.com

strictlyejuice.com

mister-e-liquid.com - 5ml for $3.75

freedomsmokeusa.com

vermillionriverejuice.com

honeyvillevapor.com

http://virginvapor.com/

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The best way to learn everything you want to know about e cigs is to scour this forum and check YouTube videos on e cig & accessories reviews. You can search the forum with the "search ECF on Google" box in the upper right corner of every page for any specific topics you want to know about. The rest is up to you. Welcome and good hunting.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
start with good equipment with a big battery. EGO. All you need is a drip tip and a couple of extra attys. Maybe another battery and charger. Hell, just buy 2 starter kits. You'll be set. Never have less than 3 batteries, cuz one will die and then you still have one to use and one to charge until the replacement get's to you. Same with the charger. Wouldn't it suck if the charger died and you didn't have a spare. WTF would you do? I'b buy a pack of analogs and I don't want to ever go there again. I have tried lots of catos, not a fan. tank system? tried it, not for me. Mega ego attys? didn't vape as well for me as the 510's. IMO dripping is the best w/ a LR 510 atty. But because I don't like to drip and drive, I will use a cart filled w/ blue foam on the road. or a cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread