New to the clearo world. Question on vg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Hey.
Up till now I've always used boge cartos be it small or large, dual coil tanks triple punched and the ego-c system. I've always had issues with 100% VG burning out everything so I've done my best to stay away.
This past week I've tried ce2, ce3s(which are the .....) and last night ordered a bunch of Thor clearos and vision 2.0s. Wondering if VG works well with this stuff because I really wanna try some bobas bounty! Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
Boba's sucks in a CE3. You can vape it, but you'll be doing a lot of "dry puffs" (sucking without hitting the button) to get the juice to wick. I've tried modified the wicks as some have suggested, but with little difference.

I want to blame someone about it, but not sure who. lol. Carto manufactuers or vendors who insist on VG. I dislike that Boba's is a good taste, but it comes that way. At least give me a mixed option.

tada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I only use 100% VG liquids. I like AVE's Blend 4 in my CE3s, and my wife uses AVE's Gamel in her Kanger T0s. I am still on my first 5 pack of CE3s after one month. She is still on her first two T0s. I have never lost a delivery device due to VG liquids, including Boba's. I do keep them clean though. Cleaning the CE3s is so easy. And I do dry burns after I clean them to keep the coil clean. I do dilute my VG juice with 1 drop of distilled water for every 2 ml of juice, usually in a reusable 6 ml bottle.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I've taken all your advice and went kind of nuts this morning.
555, hype, gamel, bees knees, gorilla juice, flue cured, bobas(2 since it was only one size available) and blend4 all ordered. My girl is gonna kill me now. I've spent $70+ on juice since last night. :) I'm looking forward to pure VG now.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread