New to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie G

Jan 30, 2016
Hey Guys! Im brand new to the online community, been vaping for a little while... maybe 2 years now. Just getting into the online vape atmosphere, so I'm trying to acclimate! I'm more in to premium e juice... but if its a good flavor and quality juice, I want in!!

Just upgraded to a Kanger Nebox, and feel like I've reached a whole new level of vaping! Trying to get into reviewing liquids (aren't we all?!) but, until then, what's up vapeworld???
Looking for bomb flavors, great prices, and a good community to trust ;)

First thing's first: Please list some of your favorite companies to buy from, and best flavors you've tried!

Thanks everyone!!

braveminion

Jan 13, 2016
Hey Guys! Im brand new to the online community, been vaping for a little while... maybe 2 years now. Just getting into the online vape atmosphere, so I'm trying to acclimate! I'm more in to premium e juice... but if its a good flavor and quality juice, I want in!!

Just upgraded to a Kanger Nebox, and feel like I've reached a whole new level of vaping! Trying to get into reviewing liquids (aren't we all?!) but, until then, what's up vapeworld???
Looking for bomb flavors, great prices, and a good community to trust ;)

First thing's first: Please list some of your favorite companies to buy from, and best flavors you've tried!

Thanks everyone!!
Welcome aboard :)

I'm currently loving hodges home brew and wick liquor. I don't buy much liquid now as I DIY but wick liquors deja voodoo is one I continue to buy.

What are your faves?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

Maggie G

Jan 30, 2016
Awesome to see so many replies so quickly! Thank you to everyone who has chimed in!
I'm currently into creamy fruit flavors , favorites being:
Strawberry cream cake by Coval vapes
fairies and cream by Banzai vapors

As I'm getting more into it, discovering that there is so much more to vaping, i have been wondering how DIY flavors compare? I know price wise it makes a TON of difference... any good forums or advice to start looking into DIY juice?

Reactions: Ablonz

braveminion

Jan 13, 2016
I'm quite new to DIY and I'm finding my juices to be pleasant but not quite as flavoursome as the ones I buy, even when following recipes. However it costs me 9 pence per 10ml versus around 3 pounds per 10ml for the stuff I buy. And I'm sure I'll probably get better at it.

There is some very good advice to be found on here. I just ordered a starter kit and 10 flavours and went for it.

It really isn't difficult. It just takes a bit of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@Maggie G Hello and welcome to the forums!!!! I have only tried a handful of juice and my favorites would have to be Suicide Bunny Sky, Claim your Throne, and Derailed. When I started vaping I only bought CYT, Derailed in 30 ml bottles and then 2-10 ml bottles from the local vape shop. The bottle of Sky I won at the vape shop raffles they had there. Could not stand the expense of the premium juices so I took up DIY. Now I can tailor it to my liking and a lot cheaper to boot. As it is now, I enjoy my own juices better than the premiums especially when you have a few recipes nailed. Also throw in the fact that I know exactly what is being put in there. Anywho, pull up a chair and enjoy your time here. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. There is a lot of awesome people here willing to help out when ever we can. Hope this helps. Happy Vaping!!!:vapor:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi Maggie, and welcome to ECF!! Glad to see you found your way here! GREAT resource. I don't usually push my fave, but since you explicitly are stating premium, fruit and cream?! I HAVE to.

GREAT company, frequent sales, Gold Member discount (20% off) after about a year and knowing the owner, I believe his posted statements about being Acetoin, DA and AP free. AWESOME "true to life" flavors. 30% off sale right now, and usually, about two weeks after each order, you'll get an email requesting feedback (not compulsory) and a 15% off code that will stack on any sale prices.

Ahlusion LLC - Home

Good luck on your search! Pretty much ALL of their fruit/cream combos are amazing. :)

Reactions: dcfluegel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread