new to the ecf not to vaping itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, im new to the ecf and currently live in new york city. I just started vaping again after a couple years of regular cigs. I used to vape when.it started, but, it didnt really give me what I wanted. I'm back with a vengeance now and surprised at how much has changed. Currently I'm using a ego 1100mah battery and a clearomizer from vapeny. It's a cutie tank and I love it, great taste and vapor. Getting kinda bored of buying more batteries. So I'm thinking of getting a vamo v3 mod from ebay with a large tank that comes with a 18650 surefire batt and charger with case. Imo I think it's a nice step up from what im using, since I'll be giving my old material to my gf so she can get off cigs. But, if you Have a opinion on the vamo v3 please let me know if it's worth it. Thanks!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I get 16 to 18 hours of fairly heavy use from the 2200mah batteries the results will differ depending on resistance of your coil and power settings . I generally use 2.5 ohm coils and vary my power between 7 to 8.5 watts depending on the ejuice I'm vaping . I just got some 3400mah panasonic 18650's in yesterday and I haven't been able to see how long they last yet but I've been very happy with the 2200mah panasonics so far.

Seames5

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Cut Bank, MT
My first step up from standard egos and twists was the vamo v2. Loved it at first, but started having problems within about 5 weeks. It was misfiring, shutting down for no reason, and getting very hot in places. I don't know if these issues have been resolved with the v3, but they were very common with v2. Imo, the svd is far sturdier and worth the extra cash. Just sold mine to my boss.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
My first step up from standard egos and twists was the vamo v2. Loved it at first, but started having problems within about 5 weeks. It was misfiring, shutting down for no reason, and getting very hot in places. I don't know if these issues have been resolved with the v3, but they were very common with v2. Imo, the svd is far sturdier and worth the extra cash. Just sold mine to my boss.
At the time I bought the vamo 3 the svd's were having issues with the firing buttons sticking . I've had no issues with the vamo 3 so far and I wanted to wait on the svd for a little bit longer but I do want one as backup to or alternative to my vamo 3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread