Not open for further replies.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Hello all,

So I'm sure you won't have an different life after reading this, but I figured I'd say hi and give a little background on myself since I'm sure you'll see me popping up from time to time to give my completely unasked for opinion on random e-liquids and mods as I acquire them.

I started with PVs about 3 years ago with my first set of Blu cigs I bought online after I followed an ad on a site and started doing some research. It grabbed my attention as I worked night shift in a hospital and it wasn't always feasible to get off the campus to smoke since all tobacco products had been banned. Also, I wanted a healthier way to enjoy smoking and get rid of the smoke smell. Unfortunately after completely cutting out cigs I fell back into their trap due in part to most of the other people there smoking throughout the night shift.

Long story short, I got another job where, believe it or not, there where more people who smoked, and it just solidified my smoking habit (got to love sales). The turning point was I started to notice more and more adverse health repercussions and a new car (that I absolutely did not want to stink up again) and one day, on my way to work, I stopped at a Sheetz and made the decision that I never was going to smoke again.

So as of now I have been able to pick up a Torpedo VVV (lavatube), Kgo with a couple tanks and a bunch of different e-liquids from different makers, watch our for the reviews! Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all and maybe meeting up for some vape sessions in the NoVa area.

TLDR; I'm new. Hello.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread