New To The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contained

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Houston, TX
Hey all, I've been vaping for a few months now and have been completely analog free since May 20. Today marks exactly 2 months!!! Anyway, I've been browsing this forum for a while and felt it due time to start up my account. This forum has helped me a lot in my search for my ideal set-up, and I'm looking foreword to learning more!

Noah

Contained

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Houston, TX
Thanks, I couldn't be happier with the switch. It's only been 2 months but it feels like its been so much longer since I had a cigarette. I don't miss analogs at all, but admittedly I do miss rolling them. I was always a hand- roller and enjoyed the action. I still roll cigs for friends, but haven't felt the want to lite one myself. I've even convinced a few of them, but some just don't like em. It actually feels really cool to roll a cig for a friend and then hand it over to him, without the thought of having one myself crossing my mind for a second!

mol

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
pittsburgh pa
Welcome. I use the ego c/twist too but can not get into the cartos. My friends and girl love the visions. Some how they don't work for me, TH is too week for me. Tried the drip tips and there amazing! Best TH and flavor pop but the draw backs will have me using the drips sparingly. I vape to much to use a drip. Sticking with the tanks.

ken mol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread