New to the world of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobBaker

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Gibsonburg, Ohio, United States
Still lots to learn, but am excited to be a part of it all.
:)

Welcome and everyone is correct about there being tons of people to help out here, I would have been lost without all of the information here. Who am I kidding I'm still lost this gives me a little direction lol. I've only been vaping for a few months but anything I can help ya with will be my pleasure.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Hello, Keack, and welcome to the ECF community.

This place is your gateway to a healthier life style. Vaping is a much better choice than smoking. You may be interested to know that e juices come all natural and organic too. For your reading pleasure, check out Virgin Vapor and Dripeez. These two account for some 75% of my vaping.

Happy vaping to you.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I am 2 weeks into vaping and really didn't have any trouble not touching analogs(? strange word) from day 1. The harder part for me is the habits that go with smoking. Getting up to go outside to smoke and stopping yourself halfway to the door in a "oh wait I don't have to do that anymore" moment. FIshing around in your pocket for a lighter.

That sort of thing. HEHEHEHEHE

Keack

Apr 13, 2013
usa
You weren't kidding about the info that can be found here, I think it will take years to go through it all and get caught up with everyone. My wife is doing much better vaping than I am currently, she hasn't touched an old stinky in 2 days. 2 1/2 days and this thread is already on page 14!!!! took some time to find it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread