New to this forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RA1

Aug 29, 2015
I am new to this forum and would like to say "hello" as well as "thank you" ! I have found a great deal of knowledge already and an incredible number of members all helping each other with their inquiries, sharing their knowledge and personal experiences. Within the first few days of reading I learned a great deal and some tips regarding mixing as well as vaping units, and to mention the give away offers and opportunities! What an awesome forum!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @RA1. Glad to have you here!:)
Within the first few days of reading I learned a great deal and some tips regarding mixing
Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

Nicotine Comparisons <= They don't all taste the same.
DIY Recipe Sites

RA1

Aug 29, 2015
Thank you Susan, this is very thoughtful and helpful and to mention kind of you! It will take some time to visit all of these but sure to learn a great deal! I have been mostly using TFA flavors and learning about "steeping" :) While it requires some patience it is quite interesting what a little time can award! The first time I read about it I was skeptical, but two weeks later I was amazed, four weeks later what I thought was another mistake emerged and became a favorite! And by the way I learned about steeping here by reading the forums and posts! Thanks to this forum and I'll look back to find the members name or the thread, my vanilla went from corrumbus to wow! Thank you again for your sharing and kindness!

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread