Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
i have been vaping for some time now I started on the old ego pens and then moved to an aspire nautilus on an old eleaf then around the time of the twisted messes version 2 I moved into the rebuildables realm and haven’t left it I currently rock a Troll RTA on a T-priv

Hello and welcome to the group!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The problem with mechanicals is that they aren’t as popular as they were when I was first starting out so I have come to ask where I could get a decent tubular Mech mod for a fair price without buying one of the $100+ ones
Lot of mech lovers here to help you with that. Start a thread asking that question and you'll get plenty of replies. You'll also get asked if you're knowledgeable enough for a mech. Maybe address that in your initial post. We strongly encourage safety here.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i have been vaping for some time now I started on the old ego pens and then moved to an aspire nautilus on an old eleaf then around the time of the twisted messes version 2 I moved into the rebuildables realm and haven’t left it I currently rock a Troll RTA on a T-priv
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread