New To Vaping and New to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

unslaved

Oct 9, 2013
OH
Greetings, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I started vaping about a week ago to try and quit smokeless tobacco/snuff. Ive been buying disposables up until last night when I placed my first order with GotVapes.com as that site was recommended to me by a friend. I ordered the 900mah vision spinner, with an evod cleromizer, charger and couple replacement heads. Then I jumped on Alien Visions and ordered 18ml of Boba's Bounty. I first tried Boba's from a friend at work who raved about it and enjoyed it. I didnt think that vaping would get me off snuff but here I am 4 days out and snuff free.. I had been using it for the last 7 years and wanted to stop while I was ahead. I try and eat healthy with vitamins and organic food and I knew in the back of my mind I had to quit the snuff sometime as I wasnt being as healthy as I could be, so I needed a safer alternative.

unslaved

Oct 9, 2013
OH
Congrats on quitting smokeless tobacco as well. Yes im sure it is more uncommon of a thing to hear about. The disposables ive been using have been 2.1 in strength. The boba's I ordered is 1.8 strength. Next payday ill order some 1.2 so I can vape more because I enjoy it. Right now the 1.8 should last ill just vape less because of the strength. Yea some people dont realize the nictotine levels in snuff are more than whats in cigarettes because you can control the pinch of snuff you take and take large dips. Luckily I only suffered minimal gumline wear and my teeth are still white from brushing good once or twice a day while snuffing the last 7 years.

unslaved

Oct 9, 2013
OH
Congrats, and welcome from a fellow Ohioan!

Thanks duby, yea I like Ohio its a nice state. On a side note ive learned so much about electronic cigarettes in the last week. Lots of learning, about a good starter setup, diffrent terms like cleromizer, atomizer etc alot of stuff. These forums are a great help, my buddy who let me try the boba's told me about this forum and good sites to order from. He's been vaping a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread