New to vaping, just starting out...know my first build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankai

Jan 22, 2016
Hello, I'm Bankai and I'm new to the board.

I got introduced to vaping a while back and bought a crappy pen from a local shop, didn't like it and it was 30 bucks but it was a self made starter kit so I kept it.

No smoke came out of it and I lost it, I found out local vapor shops suck and it's a high markup.

I have friends who vape and they all use the big boys, I rather go a little below that for now.

I want to start off with a istick 30w and a kangertech sub nano and find out where to buy it at and have it shipped to me, I'm rather do a starter kit, something I don't have to put together but I think it's the best bet.

I went to vaporshark and they tried to get me on a 10w battery and some stick for 57 out the door, didn't do it.

Anyways, I've been smoking for over 25 years and it's time to quit and vape.

Reactions: K_Tech

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
The iStick 30 and an Subtank-- I'd suggest the mini over the nano-- is a good place to begin. Another option is the Subox kit, which is a 50 watt Kanger mod bundled with a Subtank. The Kanger part is removeable battery, though, not fixed battery like the iStick. An alternative that is fixed battery would be the Innokin Cool Fire 4. Welcome to the board.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The new vapers have it so good. :)

When the iStick came out, a removable battery mod was quite a lot more expensive. Anything decent was twice the money, maybe more. I even remember a particular "top rated brand" selling a re-branded Innokin SVD for $189.99 when some of us got them for $70. Even $70 seems a crazy price now.
What does $70 buy now? $50? - I reckon you can get an eVic mini VTC kit for about that price.

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
The new vapers have it so good. :)

When the iStick came out, a removable battery mod was quite a lot more expensive. Anything decent was twice the money, maybe more. I even remember a particular "top rated brand" selling an re-branded Innokin SVD for $189.99 when some of us got them for $70. Even $70 seems a crazy price now.
What does $70 buy now? $50? - I reckon you can get an eVic mini VTC kit for about that price.
Yup!
$53.77 Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W TC VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod Kit - 3ml / 0.2ohm / 1-60W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1*18650 / US at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread