New to vaping, my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself since I'm totally new to the world of vaping and e-cigs. A bunch of folks around my office have been using the e-cigs for a while now, and it's really inspired me to quit myself. So I got my DSE901 delivered on Monday, and while vaping at my desk I have been doing some research of all of the different possibilities. I have to say that I'm excited, especially when I started doing the math:

1 kit: 44.95, plus 4.95 shipping, so say 50 bucks to be even.
1 pack of smokes: 5.98 where I live, so again round to $6.00

I break even in 8 days, and the rest is pure money in my pocket. What's not to love?

Additionally, the range of options, mods, flavors of juice, etc have just got me really on-board with the whole thing. I've been vaping for 2 days now, and I can honestly say I haven't craved a single analog.

I just bought some sampler bottles from Nhaler. Another huge shock is the range of flavors available...one of my preconceptions was that I thought I'd be stuck with dirty ashtray flavor, and dirty filthy ashtray flavor, but boy was I totally wrong!

So before I ramble myself into oblivion, let me just say I'm excited to be here, and thanks for having me! :laugh:

Happy to have you here, FDiskCuresAll,
I'm fairly new to vaping myself, but it's already helped me cut my analog intake in half. Glad to hear it's helping you, too.
Sounds like you're on a roll. Take advantage of all the info on this forum, and keep experimenting with different flavors.
Good Luck In All Your Vaping Endeavors..

Welcome to ECF! I'm sure you will find valuable information on these forums and very friendly and helpful people who love to vape!

Your nickname is hilarious! Do you work with Linux/Unix systems ... just curious...

I primarily support AS400 hardware, but I do work with Linux based thin clients that our pharmacies use to run a 400 emulator.

But I do have quite a bit of familiarity with the term :)

I was going to name myself rm dash r and see who got the reference, but.......

To everyone else thus far, thank you for the warm welcome!

astroholic

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2010
Western Ohio
I primarily support AS400 hardware, but I do work with Linux based thin clients that our pharmacies use to run a 400 emulator.

But I do have quite a bit of familiarity with the term :)

I was going to name myself rm dash r and see who got the reference, but.......

To everyone else thus far, thank you for the warm welcome!

I support many Linux Servers so very familiar with both references! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread