New to Vaping -Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

missflo

Jan 8, 2016
I got a eVic VTC Mini 75W, been off cig for 2weeks now. And im just trying to find the right settings for me. I am using Temp Control Ni 500F and 45W. I like temp control because I dont like warm vapor. My question is can anyone give me a settings that I can try because I want more flavor and vapor. Ive been trying to play with the mod settings myself but cant seem to find the right combination.

Also would I get more flavor and vapor if i uses Ti coil? I have the TRON S the came with the mod but I'm waiting for a uwell Crown tank that I just purchased in the mail.

TIA :)

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Wife has same unit. She vapes at 42.5 watts and TC starts at 520oF and as the coils gets used over a few days the TC goes up to 580oF. She likes a good vape but not a warm vape. She uses the NI coils. Have 3 TI coils but have never used them. I know how she likes it because I maintain them for her. You have a very good system. Love the Tron S tank as well as it never leaks a drop. I got the wife the red one. Save your used coils. They are one of the easiest coils to rebuild if you ever decide to give it a shot. U-Tube is your friend.

On the TI coils, I have read on here that they generally run 100oF cooler than Nickel coils but as I stated above I have never used them.

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread