New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Gamehendge
Hey all, i have been vaping for about a month successfully with no real cigs. I am using an inferno 1000mah battery with the tank system from volcano. For the first 2 weeks all i had was the full flavor 16mg tobacco flavored juice from volcano and i really like it, smooth , doesnt make my throat sting and i get a decent throat hit. I have recently bought/tried atleast 10 different flavors from a few different vendors, about 4 different tobacco flavors and 6-7 different fruits. For some reason nearly all the juices i have tried especially the fruit flavors taste like perfume and all of them make my throat sting. I would like to get a higher Nic mg juice with the same sort smoothness that i get from the volcano tobacco juice. I am very open to fruit flavors not just tobacco, i just cannot seem to find something that doesnt taste like perfume and sting my throat...any suggestions?

shakory

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
I'm a big fan of vermillion river juices. Kind of a tobacco but unlike anything else I've tried. Maybe a nutty or woody undertone. The Kentucky Premium Blend is their base tobacco flavor but then they add other flavors to make cherrywood, applewood, maple and vanilla. they're working on a peach wood that will be available soon. It's about all I use except I like a black or blue berry occasionally to surprise my tastebuds.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-come-say-hello-vermillion-river-e-juice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread