The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to Vaping!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dreamerjosh, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Hi, I'm Joshua from Puerto Rico, here it is not that easy to find a place where to find E-Cigarettes! Anyways, I decided to do the exercise and find somewhere to find them. So, I finally got to a pharmacy and found BLU disposable, which I bought Menthol flavored. That same day I entered the blu website and ordered the Premium Starter Kit. I ordered them yesterday and hope they arrive some day of this week. Any counseling on how to start my new lifestyle? :unsure:

2. Michael45

Michael45 Full Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Romania
    Hi Joshua, welcome aboard! Congratulations for your choice. You should drink a lot of water because vaping can dry your mouth and throat, happened to me and someone also recommended this for me. I wish you good luck, stay away from smoking!

3. artt

artt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    michigan
    Welcome! Nothing makes the transition to vaping easier than knowledge. There is a mountain of info on this forum, whatever your question you can probably find the answer here.

4. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Thank you for your answers... Actually, I started yesterday with the vaping, and today I have a sore throat.... So... water will be it???

5. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Having issues with my throat.... Thanks for the advice! Should drink water more often now! Will this be permanent, or is it just temporary while the transitioning?

6. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  7. mad trapper

mad trapper Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Illinois
    Ive been using the Blu for the last 6 days and im pretty impressed so far.

8. Amish Ed

Amish Ed Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Lake Forest, CA
    Definitely more water now, and probably always.

9. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Water fixed the issue!!! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.