New to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axl Addams

Jul 16, 2017
Hey y'all, as the title says, I'm new to vaping and have 0 idea what is what. I currently have a KangerTech subox Nano. I've used it a little bit but I've encountered a problem. My ohm display is reading 6.3 and has gone has high as 7.0. If I try to fire it, the ohm display will blink 10 times. What's happening? And how do I fix it?

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello. Just wanted to say,the reason why it's blinking and not firing when you try and fire it is because a safety feature has kicked in and won't allow you to fire it at such a high ohm.

As for why it's reading that high, it could be a problem with that particular coil. Have you tried putting in a new coil?

Axl Addams

Jul 16, 2017
Hello. Just wanted to say,the reason why it's blinking and not firing when you try and fire it is because a safety feature has kicked in and won't allow you to fire it at such a high ohm.

As for why it's reading that high, it could be a problem with that particular coil. Have you tried putting in a new coil?
I don't have any other coils, nor do I know how to do that, haha.

Axl Addams

Jul 16, 2017
I would go to your mom have have her explain why she didn't tell you anything about it. [emoji16]
Opinionated is right about it. There is something wrong with the coil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Alright, I'll ask her in the morning. Thank y'all so much, and I'll update you on how it goes, and what she says.

Reactions: Tonee N

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Alright, I'll ask her in the morning. Thank y'all so much, and I'll update you on how it goes, and what she says.

Your mom may not know, and if she doesn't that's okay. Go to the links on my above post for a short changing your coil tutorial and a link to a trustworthy place where you can purchase more coils.

The coils need to be changed periodically depending upon how much you vape and what types of juices you vape, I generally change my coils every week, so regardless you need to learn how to change your coils and have some replacements around.

Axl Addams

Jul 16, 2017

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I would still want my mom to tell me if she handed me a loaded gun if I never knew anything about them.[emoji106]

Maybe her mom just wanted her to quit smoking and heard vaping would help in that department, and didn't do a whole lot of how-to research..

Don't get all upset with the mom, just help the kid learn the how to.. it needs learned regardless.

Axl Addams

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe her mom just wanted her to quit smoking and heard vaping would help in that department, and didn't do a whole lot of how-to research..

Don't get all upset with the mom, just help the kid learn the how to.. it needs learned regardless.
My mom was a smoker and a druggie for 30+ years, and finally gave up smoking for vaping a few months ago. She gave me her vape since she was getting a better one and I kept asking for it. Shes super.... Weird in the head, so I don't blame her for not telling me anything lol

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

Agreed, just looking for the responsible parent.[emoji106]

Reactions: Opinionated

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
My mom was a smoker and a druggie for 30+ years, and finally gave up smoking for vaping a few months ago. She gave me her vape since she was getting a better one and I kept asking for it. Shes super.... Weird in the head, so I don't blame her for not telling me anything lol
We're all weird in the head otherwise we would work in DC.[emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread