• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertlady

Aug 23, 2008
Las Vegas
Nope, no brick and mortar stores other than Sin City at the swap meet that I know of. I did go to the swap meet and met Tom last week. The juice selection is small, but I did pick up a sour apple which was surprisingly tasty. Another fellow Vegas vaper had the clove from there as well which was also good. Tom did say that he was getting more juices in and it is really great to try before you buy.

Also, Dawn from DIY Flavorshack is in town but doesn't have a store front to my knowledge; Pinkspotvapors is new and they are local but no store. They were both at the last meet-n-greet. Both have some great flavors.

If you hear of anything else let us know. Otherwise come on out to the next meeting. It's so much fun.

Nice to "meet" you, ehuman. There's a couple of us who don't live far from you.

Donna

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome. I'm the one with the clove flavor from Sin City. Like the Donna said they are at the Swap Meet near Decatur and Alta. Booth 138. There is another vendor in there but he doesn't sell juice and I didn't care for his carts. Though they seem to be short on flavor Sin City's juices do quite nicely for refilling Xhale02 carts. They last quite awhile, at least the clove does. I am going to have to try the sour apple. Thanx Donna. ;)

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread